Chapter nine: The USJ

✧______________________________________________________✧

Chapter eight

Pt.2

A cloud of dust surrounded the doors of the USJ, as the sound of heavy steps echoed. Lumine continued to maintain the Hydro barrier around Thirteens back, while she used anemo to prevent any of the dust from entering the wound.

"I had a bad feeling, so I tore myself away from my chat with the principal and came here. I passed Young Iida on my way and got a rough idea of what had happened." All Might confirmed, stepping forward towards the edge of the concrete stairs.

"Why don't you stop talking, and start acting" Lumine sighed, doing her best to maintain her a focused demeanour as hydro energy flowed from her person.

"Don't worry! It's fine now! I am here! " All Might replied, tearing the tie from his outfit. With an enraged look on his face, his face shrouded in an unsettling darkness.

"ALL MIGHT!"

"I've been waiting, hero. You trash of society." The strange man stated, standing up from where he was- his back arched and his arms spread out in a half balanced way. Soon many of the lower ranked villains started being taken out one by one each of them falling to All Might's sudden movements, all of them being unable to keep up with the mans speed. Quickly, All Might scooped the half unconscious Aizawa into his hands.

"Sorry, Aizawa" All Might muttered under his breath. His voice low and course.

"Stop with the sorry, and give him to me" Lumine demanded, poking her head out from within one of her Abyss portals. She extended her hands through the portals allowing the All might to drop Aizawa into her hands. Soon a fiery red glow surrounded Aizawa, as some of the blood that had once soaked his face began to retract back into his body, at a slow rate. "Now get and get this over with, you oversized man teacher" Lumine added before retreating herself back through her portal.

As soon as Aizawa was out of All Might's hands he dashed over to were, Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta were, scooping them up in his arms, before also taking Aether in his arms with great speed, preventing him from reacting.

"Huh? Huh?! What?"

"Everyone, go to the entrance. Children please hurry to safety quick." All Might instructed, his face to still cold, and Hyper focused, as he set the kids down onto the ground.

"Y-Yes, sir!"

"Ribbit."

"All Might... All Might, you can't that brain villain took One For--" Midoriya started before stopping himself for a brief moment,eventually continuing "he took a punch that didn't break my arm, but he didn't even twitch. He's gotta be-" Midoriya informed, his voice shaky as his mind tried to compile what had happened. Eventually he was cut off by All Might. Aether placed a hand on the boys, in an attempt to help him calm down.

"Young Midoriya! It's fine!" All Might answered, making quick eye contact with Midoriya, Aether noticed an exchange of unspoken words between All Might and Midoriya. Midoriya immediately started heading towards were the rest of the students were, there was something in All Mights expression, that compelled to boy to listen. Aether stayed behind for a moment more staring down the All Might, as he stood there motionless.

"Young Tamaki, you should go with them, it is unwise to stay here and risk injuring yourself-" All Might began but soon hesitated to continue as Aethers gaze tore into him, realizing the look he was giving, Aether immediately soften his expression following behind Asui, Midoriya, and Mineta. All Might's gaze followed behind for a brief second.