Chapter seven: Class 1A

✧______________________________________________________✧

Chapter seven

Aether and Lumine walked side by side, continuing their way to UA academy after Hawks had insisted on dropping them off earlier. As the twins got closer to the school, they noticed a large group of people gathered around the front, they all seemed to be crowding around someone. As they got closer, they heard a snippets of a conversation.

"Will you tell us about what the Symbol of Peace is like as a teacher? One the reporters asked, holding a microphone close to one of their classmates.

"Wh-What he's like?" Uraraka stumbled, her tone coming off as awkward from being surrounded by so many people, "he's very muscular!" Uraraka continued making a strong person pose as a way to imitate her teacher.

"Yeesh, I don't want to deal with this" Lumine sighed standing just on the edge of the large group of reporters.

"Hmmm-- then why don't we just run through, and avoid them all" Aether smiled, taking his sister by the hand as the two of them pushed through the large group of reporters, ignoring the constant questions of the reporters. After pushing through the hordes of people the two of them finally emerged within the school grounds. Soon an alarm like sound rang out followed by the build of tall metal walls.

"What the?!" Aether yelled surprised by the sudden wall, jumping back before it could clip the edge of his bag.

"huh- it's a security system" Lumine mused, running her hands across the cool metal surface. Once she was satisfied with her, she turned and faced her brother "All right, I'm done. Let's head inside" Lumine stated making her way into the building.

-Time skip-

"Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video results. Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid." Aizawa informed, his face dull as he provided feedback to his students.

"Tch- I know" Bakugo replied, annoyed.

"And Midoriya... You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do, and you two at the back. Lumine, you need to work on your teamwork ability, and Aether you need to learn to take better initiative in solo actions." Aizawa stated his voice dry, as he continued to talk bluntly about his students.

"uh- I'm so bored" Lumine whined

"Shhh-" Aether whispered a cheeky smile crossing his face. This of course annoyed Lumine, however she bit back the thought of getting a rift hound to bite at his ankles.

"decide on a class representative."

"I want to be class rep! Pick me!"

"Me too!"

"I want to do it, too."

"It's a job made for m--"

"I'll be the leader!"

"Let me Do it! Me!"

The class continued to erupt in loud conversation, with everyone nominating themselves for the role of class representative. Soon everyone's words were drowned out by the loud voice of their classmate. "Silence, please! It is a job with the serious responsibility of leading others. It is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, which mean we should hold an election to help us to choose one." Iida yelled raising his hand high into the air, his body trembling from the strain.