11

FIREWORKS BY THE BEACH

Everyone was so busy the following days dahil sa preparation para sa birthday celebration ni lola. The backyard where we did our camp is where the venue held.

May reception na hinire at ang ganda ng ginawa nila. Lola's theme want it to be flowers. Parang Hawaiian ganon, madaming bulaklak sa paligid. Pang beach theme talaga.

Kaito and his friends also got busy , they we're a helping hand to everything here. I also help the best I can because I just don't want to sit pretty just waiting.

It has been a hectic week for those who dedicated the preparation. Si lola naman hindi namin pinag trabaho, she deserves a break since her birthday is coming.

And it was my job to entertain her. Dinala namin siya sa sauna, sa beach para makapag relax siya. Even though we know na baka nagsawa na siya sa beach dito kasi all her life she lived her.

" Sobra sobrang regalo na to apo ko" she said.

We are at a restaurant, near the beach. Inaya ko siyang mag lunch. It's just the two of us. They we're surprising her at home.

Actually she was not going home, pinatira siya ni mom sa resort. Sinasamahan namin siya ni ate Sienna doon ng ilang araw.

I was keeping her busy and entertained as much as possible. On the other hand she was also happy because we got to spend a time together.

Naluluha  nga lang siya minsan, I thought I was really making her cry. Nasanay kasi ako kay Kaito na laging tumatawa sa lahat kahit sa anong sitwasyon.

I caressed her hand and smiles , " I want to spend more birthday's with you lola"

I was shocked when a tear fall from her eyes. Lahat na ba ng sinasabi ko nakakaiyak na?

" Lola why are you crying again?" I immediately took a tissue and hand it to her.

Suminghot siya, " Tabi ka sa'kin apo. She signaled me to sit beside her.

I stood up and sat beside her. She's so dramatic, now I know where ate Sienna takes from.

A warm embrace welcome me as I sat there. She was hugging me like there's no tomorrow. It's so warm and soft , I wish we could be like this longer.