One Lie can change everything

At the age of six years old, Harry Potter, known as freak by his relatives, had finally been hurt so much that he snapped. Harry didn't know how, but somehow a large knife appeared in his hand while he was on the ground being beaten by his very large, purple faced uncle. The knife was instantly pushed into the man's chest, yet Harry didn't feel like he did it, nor did he feel like he could have done it, he was too sore, in every part of his body, especially his broken hands.

Harry had just enough energy to roll out from under the man as he fell before he was crushed.

His cousin Dudley, had been helping his father beat Harry, he lunged for the small boy on the ground only for the knife to plunge into his chest. Again, Harry had to roll out of the way. His cousin was the size of a baby whale and like his father, Dudley could have crushed harry if he landed on him.

Petunia had screamed as she kicked the small injured boy in the head as she ran to the phone to call the police.

When the police arrived, Petunia was screaming at them, saying her criminal nephew killed her husband and son.

One of the policeman stayed with the woman to get her statement while the other knelt down near the small dark haired boy. Just looking at the boy told the policeman that he had been beaten. He wasn't sure what to believe except the boy looked too hurt and too weak to be able to kill a very large man and a very large boy. He also thought the boy looked to be too young to hurt anyone, he looked to be about four years old. Apart from being badly hurt, the boy was very thin, there was nothing of him. He really didn't believe this tiny boy could have hurt a fly, let alone the two male Dursley's. But there was a bloody knife in the boy's hand.

'Son, I know you're hurt, help is on it's way. Tell me why you are holding the knife.'

The boy groaned, blinked the finally focused on the man kneeling beside him. This was his chance to make his aunt pay for what she had been doing.

'Um, Aunt...Aunt P...Petunia put it in my hand. I don't know...why, I don't...know...what happened after...my uncle hit me in the head...and my cousin kicked me in the head. There was...blood on it. I was all fuzzy...then she growled, it sounded...sounded like a lion, then she...she put the knife...in my hand. It hurts, I couldn't drop it.'

'Alright, I'll get an ambulance here straight away.' Henry very carefully used part of his sleeve so he could remove the knife and moved it away from the injured boy then stood up.

The policeman gave the injured boy a very gentle pat on the shoulder.

'Constable Johnson, arrest Petunia Dursley for the murder of Vernon and Dudley Dursley.'

Petunia began screaming about the freak before one of the men pulled her arms behind her and placed handcuffs on her. She was forced outside and into the back of the police car.

Henry went back to the boy who looked like he kept slipping in and out of consciousness. He decided to stay with the boy until the ambulance arrived.

The neighbours of Little Whinging had come out of every house and were standing around watching the scene before them. They had heard the loud shouting and screams. They saw Petunia Dursley with handcuffs forced into the back of the police car. Now they saw two ambulance men wheel out a small covered dark haired boy. A policeman was walking beside him but talking to the boy at the same time. They noticed the policeman was looking kindly at the little boy.