Harry met someone

Harry was currently being lead to the Weighing of the Wands Ceremony, an essential part of the Triwizard Tournament. A tournament he was entered against his will but did anyone care no they did not, Dumbledore like always refused to do a thing just telling Harry his hands were tied like he always did. Luckily Harry knew he was not going to have a normal year at Hogwarts like he wanted and that he was never going to have one no matter what. His life was nothing but a chess game Dumbledore had set up planning what move Harry was going to make on his own never letting Harry decided his life, luckily that was going to change now.

As Harry made his way to the room he felt a hand grab him and pull him into the broom closet. Harry looked to see it was a woman. "Hello, Harry. My name is Rita Skeeter." She said only to be cut off by Harry.

"I know who you are Ms. Skeeter. I also know you're looking for a huge story and I happen to have on right here for you." He said as he reached into his robes and pulled out a file handing it to her.

"What is it?" She asked.

"A story that would top this tournament in a heartbeat." Harry answered as he then said. "But I wouldn't open it yet. Do it when you're back in your office, if you open it now then he will make sure you forget everything. However I promise to give you a show that will make a good part of the story." Harry then left the broom closet with Rita following him, she was very tempted to open the file but just put it away worried about what he meant by someone making sure she forgot everything.

As Harry and Rita made it into the room with the other champions and headmasters, Harry just took a step forward. "Before we get started I have one thing to say, I refuse to take part of this tournament." He said causing Dumbledore to step forward.

"Now Harry you know you have to participate otherwise you'll lose your magic." Dumbledore stated as Harry just scoffed.

"Every year something happens in this school that either puts me in danger or everyone turns against me! The fact is you do nothing to stop it, you just tell me there is nothing you can do and I just have to brave through it. You do this every year! I have to admit I think I was better off not knowing I was a wizard and should of told Hagrid no the moment he came to get me! I was led to believe my parents had died in a car crash by my aunt and uncle who hate all things magic and did their best to try and beat it out of me until Hagrid told me the truth even the fact that he was the one who brought me to them on your orders! All that time I thought I was nothing but a freak like my aunt and uncle said only to find out I was a wizard, that made me think I was finally going to find a place away from them." Harry shouted as the other headmasters just gasped at what they just heard.

Dumbledore tried to take control of the conversation only Harry wouldn't let him. "He then took me to Gringotts a place I never heard of before and had no idea that I needed a key until Hagrid pulled it out. I never knew I had a key there but before I could ask any question Hagrid put it back in his pocket saying he had to return it to you! Then he made sure to mention to the goblins that he was there to pick up the Philosopher's Stone even though he did not exactly say the name but he wasn't exactly subtle, like he was suppose to get my attention with it. After that he took me to King's Cross Station only not to tell me where Platform nine and three quarters was only for Molly Weasley to be nearby screaming loudly how the station was packed with muggles like she was trying to get everyone's attention. Naturally I was looking for a way to the platform so I went up to her, it was there where I became friends with her son shortly after something I regretted because I heard him at the end of my third year screaming about how he wasn't getting paid enough by you to be my friend, that it was too dangerous and I was nothing but trouble and an attention hog."