Chapter 27: Risk it All

MIKHA'S POV

"Let's go, Aiah, climb up here." Akit ko rito.

The drive is only 30 minutes from our subdivision kaya nakarating din kami agad.

Ayaw ko pa muna umuwi, at least dito kami lang dalawa ni Aiah, walang masyadong singit-singit sa paligid.

And I want to show her the treehouse I bought.

Paakyat na sana ako nong narinig ko si Aiah.

"Ayaw ko." she said habang nakabusangot, her lips pouting in stubborn resistance.

Ano na naman topak nito.

I thought, rolling my eyes internally.

"Why? Hindi naman mahirap akyatin," I reasoned, hoping to suyo her para hindi na agad lumalala ang topak.

"Are you scared?"

"Do you want me to carry you up there?" I asked softly kahit malapit-lapit ko na siyang ibitin patiwarik.

Her mood swings were starting to wear on my patience.

"Tapatin mo nga ako, Mikha Lim, dito mo ba dinadala mga babae mo?" She asked me suspiciously, her eyes narrowing as she judged my whole existence based sa tingin niya.

I sighed deeply and seriously walked closer to her.

I hate it when pag masyado s'yang judgemental, mukha ba akong babaera????

Oo

Hobby mo last vacation.

And now I'm having a inner battle na rin fuck.

"U-uy, anong binabalak mo?" she stammered, taking a step back.

"M-mikha."

"S-stop."

She nervously complained when I slowly closed our distance.

Her eyes widened, and I could see she was panicking.

I wanted to laugh at her reaction. She's thinking about kinky stuff, I know, kaya she's reacting like this.

The thought was amusing, but I kept my expression neutral, aasarin ko muna s'ya.

Napahinto siya when her back already hit my car and I kept walking closer to her

She looked trapped, her eyes looking around for an escape, but I wasn't about to let her off the hook that easily.

I laughed internally at her expression when I finally closed the distance.

Her face started to blush, the redness creeping up from her neck to her cheeks.

I'm starting to think na may gusto s'ya sa'kin.

I lowered my gaze and met her eyes. "Tell me, Aiah." I husked.