Chapter 26: Problem or Not?

NO ONE'S POV

After an hour, nakarating naman agad sila sa bahay nila Mikha.

The bodyguards greeted them as Mikha's car entered the Lim's Mansion. The two responded by just nodding their heads.

Parehas pa rin silang tahimik after the kiss incident.

As Mikha parked her car in the garage, she quickly removed her seatbelt and exited the car to open the door for Aiah.

Aiah stepped out and just rolled her eyes at Mikha, who was still smiling cheekily.

"Tumigil ka nga!" Aiah said, half annoyed at her best friend.

"Luh, I didn't do anything ha!" Mikha retorted.

"Whatever, Mikha Lim." Aiah said sassily and walked ahead into the mansion.

As they entered the mansion, Mikha's mother appeared with a warm smile on her face.

"Mikha, Aiah, it's good to see you both." she greeted them.

"Hi, Tita." Aiah greeted Mikha's mother a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hi, Mom." Mikha replied, giving her mother a quick hug. "Where's Dad?"

"He's in the office, waiting for you. Hurry up, kanina pa naghihintay sa'yo." her mother said with a serious tone.

"Let's go, Aiah." she urged.

"Ah no, ikaw lang gusto makausap ng daddy mo." Mrs. Lim stated.

"Ehhhh, then bakit mo pa pinasama si Aiah?" Mikha asked in disbelief.

"I just miss your best friend. Hurry up, Mikhaela, naghihintay na sabi ang dad mo sa taas." her mom replied.

"Blame the girl beside you, inuna pa topak." Mikha mumbled as she ran upstairs.

"I already gave you a kiss! Stop blaming me, Mikha Lim!" Aiah shouted.

"Whatever, Arceta, maglokohan muna kayo ni mom." Mikha shouted back.

"Watch your mouth, young lady!" Mrs. Lim raised her tone.

"Just kidding, mom!"

Mrs. Lim just shook her head at her only child's antics.

Mikha knocked softly before pushing it open.

"Mikha, come in." her father's deep voice beckoned her.

Mikha stepped inside, finding her father sitting behind is mahogany table.

Inangat n'ya ang tingin mula sa tambak na papeles sa lamesa n'ya, Mister Lim expression looks stern but not unkind.

Napakunot ang noo n'ya ng makita ang suot ng anak.

"What's with your clothes, young lady?" Mister Lim asked seriously.

Mikha looked at her clothes and remembered she hadn't changed yet.

"It's our University Foundation Day. I joined the Music Fest Contest." Mikha explained as she sat down.

"You're enjoying your passion too much. I just want to remind you that you have a responsibility to ha-" Mr. Lim started but was cut off by his daughter.

"I know, Dad. I already told you, let me enjoy myself muna. After college, I'll handle your business." Mikha retorted, already knowing what her father was going to say.