Chapter 25: MIKHAIAH

NO ONE'S POV

"AIAH!" Mikha shouted out of frustration, but Aiah kept walking without acknowledging her.

"Come on, Maraiah Queen! I'm in a rush! You know Dad's patience!" she shouted again.

"Hindi ako sasama! Bahala ka sa buhay mo!" Aiah retorted, quickening her pace.

Napapatingin naman ang ibang tao kada madadaanan nila, and some tried to approach Mikha for a photo.

"Nag mamadali ako, next time na lang," Mikha kept saying to everyone who tried to stop her.

Her patience was running thin, especially when a group of persistent groups of girls blocked her path.

"Dang it." Mikha whispered to herself as she struggled to break through the crowd.

She angrily facepalmed when Aiah disappeared from her sight.

Stuck between finding Aiah or umuwi na lang mag solo because she knew the importance of her father's sudden call, Mikha decided to head to the parking lot and get in her car.

I'll deal with her mood swings later.

Mikha thought to herself.

"That girl is a pain in the ass." she whispered as she angrily sat in the driver's seat, unaware of the girl already sitting in the passenger seat.

"Kanina ayaw mo'ko kasama and now I'm a pain in the ass? Talaga ba, Mikha Lim?!" Aiah said with a raised voice.

"WTF, AIAH! YOU SCARED ME!" Mikha shouted, startled.

"And now WTF na ako ngayon?" Aiah asked in disbelief.

"How did you get in?" Mikha asked, still shocked.

"I'm the one holding your spare keys, idiot." Aiah mumbled.

May pag kaburara si Mikha kaya si Aiah nagtatago ng mga importanteng gamit n'ya. Aiah has the spare keys of every car Mikha owns and to her apartment.

"Sasama ka rin pala, pinahirapan mo pa ako." Mikha said, annoyed, and started her car engine.

"Huwag mo naman ipamukha na ayaw mo'kong kasama." Iritang sagot ni Aiah.

"Sino ba kasing nagsabing ayaw kitang kasama? Desisyon ka masyado eh." Mikha replied while her eyes stayed fixed on the road.

She glanced at Aiah, who was frowning and crossing her arms.

Mikha secretly smiled at the sight.

Cute.

Mikha thought to herself.

"Walang nagsabi pero kulang na lang ipagtabuyan mo'ko kanina!" Aiah mumbled again.

"I'm just thinking about you, kung gusto mo sumama o hindi, knowing na naka-assign ka sa Confession Wall at andyan si Jeremy." Mikha softly said.

She knew that if makipag taasan s'ya ng boses kay Aiah, she would get even more annoyed.

"Jeremy and Confession Wall your ass, sabihin mo hindi ka lang matikal kay Deej and Jazz!" Aiah replied with annoyance.

Mikha furrowed her brows at this.

She couldn't tell if it was just her, but Aiah's tone sounded jealous.

"Whatever, you sound like you're jealous of Deej and Jazz." Mikha muttered unconsciously.

It was too late when she realized what she had just said.