Chapter 31: Mikha Fever

NO ONE'S POV

"Ba't ang dami n'yo naman binili? Hindi ka naman marunong magluto, puro fast food kinakain mo eh." Aiah said while arranging the groceries Mikha bought. She glanced at Mikha, who was also busy organizing.

Napahinto naman si Mikha sa ginagawa, how can she tell na supplies n'ya ‘to sa loob ng two buwan dahil she got kicked out by her own family para lang kay Aiah?

"It's for you." Mikha replied shortly instead.

"For me?" Aiah asked, confused.

"You're my cook naman, ayaw mo non marami kang supplies?" Mikha joked.

Aiah rolled her eyes and threw a can of corned beef at Mikha.

Mikha's eyes widened in disbelief that Aiah would throw something at her like that.

She quickly dodged it and glared at her.

There are only the two of them inside Mikha's apartment, hindi pa sumusulpot ‘yong mga kaibigan nila.

Nanahimik ulit silang dalawa at nag salay ng mga pwede nilang isalay.

Aiah can't help to steal glances to her friend. Napansin n'yang tamlay ito gumalaw medyo namumungay ang mata.

"Stop staring." Mikha mumbled, making Aiah flinch out of her trance and blush.

"H-huh?" Aiah asked nervously.

Mikha looked at her with an intense stare, making Aiah feel like there was something churning in her system.

Nakatalikod si Aiah sa lamesa kung saan nakalagay ang ibang groceries.

"Aiah." Mikha said, closing the distance between them.

Mikha's voice was already husky pero may ipapaos pa pala ‘to.

"Stop." Mikha mumbled as she took another small step, her eyes locked with Aiah's.

"Stop staring at me with those eyes, na parang may nararamdaman ka sa'kin, you're making me confused. You're making me want to do crazy stuff with you by just looking at me like that." Another sexy, husky tone came from Mikha's mouth when they were only inches away from each other.

She cornered Aiah with her arms, their noses almost touching.

Aiah could feel Mikha's hot breath lingering near her lips.

"W-what k-kind of stuff, Miks?" Aiah shakily asked, her eyes flickering to Mikha's lips, tempted to feel them against her own.

Mikha saw Aiah glance at her lips, making her throat dry and her mind go completely hazy.

Kanina pa s'ya nalulutang dahil sa sobrang sakit ng ulo n'ya pero she's trying her best not to collapse, knowing Aiah is with her.

The last thing she wants is for Aiah to be worried sick about her.

Aiah turned her gaze to Mikha's eyes just as Mikha's gaze shifted towards Aiah's lips.

"Are you challenging me, Miss Arceta?" Mikha asked, her eyes still fixed on Aiah's lips, trying to gather her self-control but fighting the urge to kiss the tempting girl in front of her.

"Are you challenged, Miss Lim?" Aiah's voice came out husky, surprising even herself.

Mikha's eyes darkened as she felt Aiah's hot breath touch her lips.

With that, all her sanity and self-control vanished, and she kissed her best friend's lips torridly.

Aiah's eyes widened in shock for a moment bago s'ya matunaw at humalik pabalik, her hands instinctively reach Mikha's shoulder.