Chapter - 48

Rathnamadevi's POV 

I saw him sitting there leisurely as if he hadn't disappeared overnight and returned three weeks later 

"Udayaree, remember that you are the Emperor with responsibilities to fulfil. How can you vanish without a trace, leaving no one aware of your whereabouts?"

I inquired of him, who appeared unaffected, and took another bite of the guava. 

"I contemplated testing my Empress to see how effectively she could administer the empire during my absence.....Do you have any objection to that Rathnama?"

He stood up and walked towards me, prompting a question. Often, I find him utterly incomprehensible; his unpredictability is constant. He seems to know everything, possessing the perfect answer to every question, yet he withholds this knowledge until I inquire. Now, he expects me to ask about her, knowing well that if I don't, he will simply steer the conversation onto another track.

"This guava is tasty. Udaiyaal, would you like some?"

He asked offering the Guava he was eating, Of course expected.....I narrowed my eyes at him

"I wish to speak with my husband, not Emperor Udaiyan Sethupathi. Arasae, could you please grant him permission? "

He raised his eyebrows, mimicking deep thought... When did he become so dramatic? The exact moment eludes me. Udaiyar, in the role of my husband, seems like an utter stranger... I realize I don't know him at all. My past life was spent solely as a Queen, not as his wife, failing to savor his companionship... The Udaiyar I knew has always been the paragon of an Emperor: strong, sagacious, infallible, perpetually serious, and reserved in his emotions.

The shock I experienced in the past, following the reconciliation and the subsequent three months spent with him, was profound. When he revealed his caring side, it resonated deeply. I was always conscious of the love and care he held for me, yet it had been a subtle presence during our childhood. It was as if he was my guide, the one I would turn to in every situation, and he would illuminate the path to navigate through it.....the romantical dynamic came into our relationship much later which we spoiled okay I have slightly high part in that foolishness......

Just when I thought everything was fine and we could finally be together, the war broke out, and following that, everything collapsed...

I pulled back my thoughts from going back to the past and took a deep breath and looked him who was still thinking looking at me pointedly....and shook his head negatively.......

"No"

My mouth dropped on the floor as he walked back to the bed, ignoring my request and swallowing the last bite of the guava...

He sat on the bed, leaned back against the headboard, and selected another guava from the tray beside the bed...

I moved toward him and stood in front...

"Udaiyaree"

"Yes"

"what does that mean?"

"It means precisely as I stated, Arasiyare... I have declined your request to grant permission for your husband to spend time with you."

"And why is that?"

"Because my wife has no time for me, her thoughts are always preoccupied with something she doesn't want to share. She has time for everyone except me—even showing concern about Prince Imaiyalan's marriage—but not for the poor man she married....

Don't you think she deserve punishment Arasiyare?"

He spoke seriously making me sign deeply....

"Udaiyaree"

"Yes tell me Arasiyaree"

I took a deep breath...I have decided to play along..

"What punishment you want to give me..."

"I don't know....do you have any suggestion Arasiyaree..."

He asked me with a smirk.......I glared at him

"Udaiyare....That's enough....now say who is she?"

"who is whom? Arasiyare..."

"You mentioned Madhangi? who is she? and how do you know her?"

He raised his brows at my question....

"we were talking about your punishments Arasiyare.....Except that I have no interest in other conversation...."

"But I need answers Udaiyare...."

I demanded. The next second, he pulled me onto his lap, and I gasped at the sudden action. His smirk deepened, and he leaned toward me. My eyes closed automatically, and I felt his hot breath near my trembling lips....

The air thickened with tension, and the world seemed to hold its breath.

"You can't demand the answer Udaiyaal you should earn them..."

He mumbled in his deep voice....he licked my earlobe, goosebumps erupted in my body...my breath became heavy.......I forced open my eyes only to look into his intense stare........

I gulped........

"How can I earn them Udaiyaree...."

"Now we are speaking..."

He smiled micheviously.....his hold on my hip tightened as he pulled me more closer to him.....our body pressed together........I held his shoulder for grip...

His hand moved up to my back and his fingers played with my bustier knot.....

"ah....Uu...Udaaiyaaree...."

"hnn.....does the wound healed Udaiyaal??"

he asked me....our face were too close....there was a very minute gap between our lips and he was teasing me not letting them Mould to each other......I can feel his fingers tracing the scar  in my bare back as he already undid the bustier.......I arched my body.....he suddenly gripped the back of my neck.......

"I asked you something Udaiyaal...."

He demanded again....I couldn't find words only managed to nod my head...he buried his head in my neck as his other hand pressed my moulds in front......I moaned in ecstasy..

He licked and sucked my skin in my neck and shoulder ...while his hand squeezed my breast.........

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH.....huhhhhhhh.......uuaaaghh"

I moaned loudly when he bite  my cleavage over the fabric.....he stopped his  act for a second and looked up at me and said.............

"Then you don't have to do anything Udaiyaal......just don't stop me today.........you will get the answers for your questions if you managed to form them..............."

I was flabbergasted............what does he mean......I can't even breath normally at this state and he wants me to ask questions when he have his way with me...........ohh 

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

My thoughts broken  I moaned  when he pushed me on the bed and hovered over me and my upper body is bare and he swallowed my breast and started sucking it hungrily.......................This is not going to be easy........

Author's Note...

okay Udaiyaar was in the Mood............

Let's see how Rathnama manage to get her answer in next chapter.....

Happy Reading📖📖📖📖📖

Thank you❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️