Stay

After a few hours of sleep, at least I was trying to, I woke up and realised Ryan was sleeping too next to me. I was trying to bring back in my head all the last nigh't incidents. I went to Ryan's house for an explanation about the video, then I went to the bar to be alone, I got seduced and drugged by some creeps and at the end Ryan came to save me and drove me to the hospital with my mum. That explains everything.  Anyways, Ryan was still asleep so I had nothing better to do than stare at him for a minute. This beautiful face with its great harmony and excellent feautures, it was just perfection. His incredibly soft hair was actually even better than mine. He was just so damn handsome and I didn't know what was wrong with me, but I couldn't stop looking at him. Suddently I saw him wake up and I immediately turned to the other side of the bed.

<<Don't act like you weren't just staring at me>>

<< I wasn't , I don't know what you're talking about>>

<<You're funny, come here>>

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me so tight like he felt some kind of realif.

<<I'm so glad you're okay, I was so worried about you>>

<<I'm okay thanks to you, if you hadn't come that exact time, I don't wanna imagine what would have happened to me>>

<<I would never let anything happen to you>>

<<Glad to hear that>>

I wasn't quite sure if I believed him. I mean every guy says that and then boom, somethng bad happens and they're not even there for you. On the other hand, I wanted to be with him almost all day, but I wasn't sure this would work out. I had to try though, hadn't I? 

<<Well, I suppose I have to go now>>

<<No, you don't have to, you can stay. Please stay>>

And he stayed. Just like I asked him to. I wish we could stay like this forever. It felt so unreal and too good to be true, because I've never experienced something like this before. Everything was going just great, until...

<<Charlotte lay down now>>

All of a sudden, someone broke into the room throughout the window and threatened us with a gun. I was shocked and I tried to scream but Ryan stopped me.

<<Don't do it Charlotte! What the hell are you doing,man?>>

<<Cut the crap, Scarface. You have something I own>>, the guy told Ryan with a warning tone. Do they know eachother? And what the fuck is that guy talking about? Something didn't feel right.

<<What are you talking about,asshole? I have nothing. Just leave us alone, I don't know who the fuck are you or what you're doing here but leave us alone or you'll regret it>>, said Ryan and then he whispered something to that man and it felt like they definately know eachother. Something felt really off. The man cursed and then left. I didn't know what was going on, I was really confused.

<<We should leave>>, said Ryan.

<<But I don't think I have recovered yet>>

<<Trust me it's for your own good>>

<<Okay then, let's go>>

<<I'll let the nurses know that we're ready to go>>

***

We left the hospital and went to my place. My mum had gone to work so we were alone. I had to find more clues about that man who seems to know Ryan very well and apparently they've been up to something. I had to make him tell me everything, somehow.

<<How're you feeling now?>>,he asked me.

<<Better>>

<<What's wrong?>>

You. Kidding of course

<<Nothing>>

<<Yeah right>>

<<What? Does every girl tells you the same when you ask them?>>

<<I have never asked another girl that>>

<<Mhm>>,I said annoyed.

<<Seriously, what's going on?>>

<<Who was that?>>

<<Who was who?>>

<<The guy at the hospital>>

<<Nobody>>

<<You know eachother?>>

<<I said he is nobody>>, he got angry out of nowhere. He's definately hiding something.

<<You didn't answer my question>>, on the other hand, I couldn't be more relaxed and cool. <<Do.you.know.eachother?>>

<<Yes>>

<<Where from?>>

<<Will you interrogate me now?>>

<<If I have to yes, yes I will>>

<<Well no, I won't tell you>>

<<Really?>>

<<Yeah, you can not force me to do something I don't want to , so I choose not to tell you and I repeat, for your own good>>

<<Since when do you care about my own good?>>

<<Really Charlotte? Haven't I cared about you?>>

<<Well okay, then. Get out of my house>>

<<What?>>

<<You leave me no choice than not trust you anymore>>

<<If that's what you want>>

And yes, he left again. When the door closed , I immediately bursted into tears. I couldn't understand why he wouldn't tell me the truth and inform me about the situation going on. I don't think I'd ever trust him again. That's it. It's over. I never actually was his girlfriend neither he was my boyfriend but we had our days. Even if I miss him already and wish I could travel back in time, I won't welcome someone in my life that I can't trust. I know this is going to hurt but I have no choice. Enough is enough, I have to move on. It's not like I broke up with him anyways. The girls won't be really happy when they hear the news. But I'm not going to listen to anyone's opinion about that, I'll just follow my heart. And if my heart says "get over him", I will.