Five

*Patrick's POV*

I return home earlier tonight than last night, hoping Allie doesn't suspect anything. Although, I know she will eventually if I continue coming home late every night with the same excuse.

I find Allie on the couch in the living room watching a movie. She smiles when she sees me and I walk over to say 'hello'. I greet her with a hug and a kiss. I wrap my arm around her lovingly and casually ask, "Watcha watching?"

"Oh, just a movie," she says as she turns off the TV. "I don't need to watch it any more now that you're home. I have something better to look at!" she smiles at me adoringly before leaning in for another kiss. I feel bad doing it, knowing I just got home from making out with someone else.

I pull away from her lips and say, "Let's finish this in a little bit. I'm going to change into something more comfortable."

"Good idea! I will, too!" Allie exclaims.

I sigh loudly. I was going to explain everything to her tonight, but now she thinks we're going to have sex. Great...

I get up off the couch and make my way to the bathroom to clean up. I quickly rinse my face in the sink and the color in my face drains once I look up. "Holy smokes!" I whisper scream. There's a dark bruise on my neck. Thanks Pete.

I move on to the bedroom and strip down before quickly throwing on a pair of pajama pants and a plain shirt. When I turn around, though, I realize that wasn't Allie's idea of "something more comfortable".

I turn around and my eyes nearly pop out of my head. I'm blinded by the sight of Allie wearing something definitely more comfortable. She's dressed in brand new black, lace lingerie, standing in the doorframe with a hand on her hip. I gulp nervously before saying, "Uh, wow... baby you look... amazing..." I try to sound excited, but it must be obvious that I'm lying.

"What? Don't you like it?" Allie asks seductively, giving me a twirl so I can have a better look.

"No... I mean, yeah! I love it!" I choke.

Allie struts towards me in a way she thinks is sexy and rests a hand on my chest making me twitch. She takes my hand and leads me to the bed, pushing me onto the mattress. I groan angrily, unenthused about what is about to come.

Before I know it, Allie is on top of me, her lips smothering mine. She lifts my shirt over my head, breaking contact for only a moment before going back to an overly passionate kiss.

"I love you so much, Patrick!" she says in between kisses.

Allie's hands move up and down my bare chest as I continue to allow her tongue in my mouth as we kiss. She smirks against my lips once she finds the waistline of my pajama pants and pulls them down, revealing my boxers that outline my very noticeable bulge.

"Mmm baby, you're not as innocent as I thought you were," Allie says with a giggle. She then begins rubbing me through my boxers causing me to moan loudly.

Once again, I picture Pete doing this to me instead. I really wish he was. I miss the feeling of his warm, careful touch and his sweet, loving kisses. I miss him.

Allie mouths my dick through my boxers. My eyes are closed and I twitch from the sensation, still picturing Pete.

"Mmm you like that baby?" Allie asks before her lips travel back up my torso. She kisses around my belly, then my chest, my collar bone, and hesitates once she reaches my neck.

My eyes open, questioning why she's stopping. Then I remember the lovely hickey left on my neck from my make out session in the park with Pete. Dammit Pete!

"What the hell is that?"

"What is what?" I question, trying to sound innocent as if I don't know what she's talking about.

"Don't play dumb, Patrick! Why is there a fucking love bite on your neck?!"

"Oh, um, that-that's from you... from last night..." What a convincing lie. Not.

"You fucking asshole! Don't lie to me! That was not there this morning!" Allie screams while slapping me across the face. I don't blame her, though, I deserved it.

She wipes the tears from her damp cheeks. "You know what, I don't care! I don't want to hear anything from you, mister! Get your ass out of this bed, you're sleeping on the couch tonight!" She shouts while pointing in the direction of the living room.

I begin to cry, knowing how badly I've already hurt her. "Allie, I'm sor-"

"Go away! I don't want to hear it!"

I pick up my pajama pants and put them on. I also grab my shirt from the bed and my phone off the bedside table before guiltily walking out to the living room.

Before walking away, though, I say, "Allie, sweetheart, I truly am sorry." And I mean it wholeheartedly. I close the door behind me and whisper, "Goodnight."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The sun shining through the large window in the living room wakes me up early. I rub my tired eyes, confused for a moment as to why I slept on the couch last night. Then I remember the series of last night's unfortunate events.

I check my phone, disappointed to find that I have no texts from Pete yet, but I figure he's still sleeping. I pull the blanket off me and stand up to stretch, letting out a loud yawn.

I walk to the bedroom with hope that Allie is willing to talk to me. She's awake on the bed, reading a book.

I smile kindly and sit next to her. "Hey, uh, could we talk please?"

Allie looks up at me with sad eyes, puffy from so much crying. "No, Patrick, I don't want to talk to you." I can understand why, but she needs to listen to what I have to say.

"Actually, it's really important! Will you please listen to me?"

"No, I'm not in the mood. I'm sure it can wait, just like telling me that you cheated on me could wait!"

"Allie, I didn't cheat on you!"

"Whatever, I don't want to talk about it!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The rest of the week continues like this. I try to explain to her, but she refuses to listen to anything I have to say. I honestly don't know how I'm ever going to tell her the truth.

The only thing able to make me smile are the daily texts from Pete. It's been a while since I've seen him and I miss him like crazy. I'm giddy with excitement when he invites me over to his house for "dinner" tomorrow night.

I crave his voice, his love, his touch. I crave him. Bad.