Nine

*Patrick's POV*

What the hell just happened? I think to myself as I drive to Pete's place, tears streaming down my face. My hand tugs roughly on my hair out of frustration, realizing how fucked I am. What am I going to do? Do I tell Pete the truth or not? I think I have to... But he'll never talk to me again... I tell myself to relax, knowing I'm going to feel a zillion times better once I see Pete.

I pull up to the curb once I reach his apartment complex, wiping away the dampness from my tear-stained cheeks before heading inside. I hesitate before knocking on the door.

Pete knew I was going to come over today, so he answers the door instantly. I begin sobbing uncontrollably when I see him, knowing how broken I'd be if I ever lost him. I can't tell him yet. I hug him tightly, my head buried in his chest, unwilling to let go. He kisses me on the top of my head before asking, "What's wrong, baby? Why are you so upset?"

In between sobs, I'm able to mutter, "I-I've just ha-had a really b-bad day."

Pete kisses me on the cheek and I can already feel myself beginning to relax. He takes my hand and leads me to side beside him on the couch.

"Patrick, how was your day so bad? What happened to make you so upset? You know you can talk to me about it!" Pete says kindly, but it only makes me angrier.

"I know, but I don't feel like talking about it right now, okay?" I snap.

"Patrick, I love you, and all I was doing was trying to help. You don't need to be such a self-centered asshole!"

His insult doesn't even phase me; it wasn't the first time I heard that today. But when I look at Pete again, I know he regrets saying it.

He wraps his arms around me, making sure I'm unable to move. "Patrick, I didn't mean that! I hate seeing you so sad and I just want to help you feel better, baby," he explains.

"I know, Pete. I appreciate it. But just being next to you makes me feel so much better already," I say in a mushy gushy way, making him smile.

Pete leans in to kiss me and I press my lips against his roughly. He lifts me onto his lap so I'm straddling his waist. I moan into his mouth as our make out session grows more passionate. Our tongues tangle together, fighting for dominance as we explore each other's mouths.

Pete pulls away, but keeps his hands on my cheeks, forcing our foreheads together as he looks deeply into my eyes. He then says seductively, "I know something that'll make you feel even better."

My heart nearly leaps out of my chest from his words as he carries me to the bedroom. I know it's extremely wrong to have sex with him again, but I guess temptation makes impatient impulses pump through married men, right?

I don't care how wrong it might be when I feel Pete's careful hands taking off my clothes. My shirt is already off and he's working on unbuttoning my pants. He slides down the zipper and yanks off my black jeans, smirking at the bulge in my boxers. I blush and watch Pete strip down to only his boxers, too.

He climbs on top of me kissing me intensely as our bulges rub against each other, making me harder. Pete notices and lays in between my legs. He grasps my dick through my boxers and rubs, causing me to moan quietly. I can tell he wants more of a reaction as he pleasures me, so he takes no time pulling off my boxers to reveal my fully erect cock. He places one hand on the shaft, pumping up and down, receiving much louder moans from me. Then he licks a hot stripe from my balls to the tip, and begins sucking sloppily. I groan loudly and buck my hips, forcing myself deeper into Pete's mouth. I hold tightly onto his hair and force my whole length into his throat, making him gag.

"Baby, I can't make you cum yet!" Pete teases once my dick is out of his mouth.

I reach for his boxers and pull them off, freeing his hard cock. "Mmm I want all of that deep in my ass," I say, surprising myself and Pete again by my not so innocent words.

"Anything for you, baby," he smirks.

Pete shoves three of his fingers in my mouth, coating them in my saliva for makeshift lube. He removes them from my mouth and places them at my entrance. Without warning, he sticks his index finger deep in my ass, causing me to shriek. He smiles and adds another finger. I thrust his fingers into me deeper, unable to wait any longer for his dick to be inside of me.

"Pete, please, I need you to fuck me now!" I groan.

"But, I don't want to hur-"

"You're not going to hurt me, I promise!" I say, cutting him off.

Pete hesitates before following my orders. He lines his cock up with my hole before gently thrusting his tip in. I whimper in pain, but I remember from last time how much better it will feel.

He pushes himself deeper in me, creating more pain, and causing me to scrunch my face up to keep from screaming. Pete shoves his full length into me just as I asked, but it still stings. He gives me a long while to adjust, kissing me to distract me from the pain.

"Give it to me," I whisper in Pete's ear, signaling for him to fuck me.

He smiles down at me as he nearly pulls his whole length out of me before slamming in deep in my ass. I bite my lip in attempt not to shout loudly. Pete wants to hear me so he begins thrusting into me hard, hitting all the right spots. I can't hold in my noise any longer and begin moaning loudly with each thrust into me.

Pete fucks me harder and harder until he hits my prostate. I jerk myself, feeling my climax nearing. I pump my shaft until I cover my chest in my own cum. It doesn't take much longer for Pete to cum in hot spurt inside of me. I moan at the extreme amount of pleasure as I try to calm back down from my intense high.

Pete kisses me passionately before collapsing next to me on the bed. I curl up next to him placing my hand on his chest and my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you, Trick," Pete says sweetly. I can't help but smile at the new pet name.

"I love you, too, Petey," I whisper before kissing his neck.

"I'm so lucky that you're mine and only mine, baby!" he exclaims happily.

It's in that moment that I realize how much Pete loves me. I'm never going to be able to tell him the truth. Even if that means doing everything possible to get Allie out of my life. I can't let her ruin this for me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Author's Note:

Yay more smut! And I have no regrets.

Awww poor Patrick. He's so clueless, and that could either be really good or really bad for him in the future. Too bad he's married to such a bitch.

How do you think this will play out for him in the long run?

Thanks for reading!