Ten

*Allie's POV*

I couldn't sleep at all last night. Instead, I stayed awake, worrying about Patrick since he never came back home. I try to tell myself that he's just frazzled by the news about my "pregnancy", but I can't help but believe he's cheating on me. Then I realize he probably wouldn't since he'd never be able to find anyone better than me. Honestly, I don't even think he's all that attractive. There can't be very many people out there who would be willing to have sex with him.

I ponder all the possibilities, but figure he just crashed at a friend's house. He'll be home any time now.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I wait for another two hours before I begin feeling concerned. Where the hell could he be?

Anxious and impatient, I decide to call him. I dial his number and listen to it ring over and over again until it asks me to leave a voicemail. I call him again, mentally yelling at him to pick up the phone, and he eventually does.

"Hey baby!"

"Don't 'hey baby' me! Where the hell were you last night?" I ask furiously.

"Oh, uh, I just crashed at a friend's house, sorry!" Figures.

"Okay, so when do you think you'll be home?" I question, eager to see him again.

"I um, I don't know...why?"

"Why do you think? I miss you like crazy, baby! Please come home!" I whine.

"I will... just maybe not today, okay?"

"Aww, but baby!" I plead.

"Sorry, Allie. You threw a lot at me yesterday and I just need time to think."

"Whatever. I'll see you later!" I shout angrily into my phone before hanging up.

If this is how he's going to treat his wife, then I have no problem making his life a living hell.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*Patrick's POV*

I set my phone down after a painful phone call with Allie. Looking to my left, I check to make sure Pete is still asleep and didn't hear any of the conversation. He's still in a deep slumber and I smile at his cuteness.

I run my fingers through his hair as I admire the attractive man who I'm in love with. Is it bad that I still haven't had enough of him? He's asleep and turning me on.

I curl back up next to him as I kiss his bare chest, neck and cheeks. My fingers run up and down his torso while I leave a trail of love bites. Pete grins, my affection slowly waking him up.

"Good morning, Petey," I say before kissing him on the lips.

"Mmm. Good morning Trick!"

By now I'm on top of Pete passionately making out with him. He groans against my lips and it arouses me.

"Oh, somebody's excited," he teases.

I grind my hips against him as if to say "yes". My actions arouse Pete as well and I smile against his lips.

"I'm gonna fuck you, baby," I whisper seductively into Pete's ear.

He hesitates and gives me a questioning look before saying, "Did I hear that right? Like you're going to fuck me? As in you're going to top?" He asks as if it's the most unbelievable thing in the world. I bite my lip and nod.

Pete moans excitedly and I begin undressing him. It's not long before he's laying fully nude in front of me. I place a hand nervously on his hardened cock. This will be the first time I ever do this.

Pete smiles down at me with his fingers grasping my hair. I pump his shaft a few times and watch as he moans with pleasure. I hesitate before placing the tip in my mouth, sucking gently at first. Then I put a little more in my mouth, causing Pete to buck forcefully. He thrust his hips, fucking the back of my throat and making me gag.

"Mmm Trick, you aren't too bad at that," he smirks. My nerves settle, knowing Pete enjoyed me giving him my first blowjob ever.

I strip down to nothing and smile at Pete who is now beneath me. He grabs my ass, pulling me closer to him and says, "I want you to fuck me so hard, baby." I nearly cum from hearing him beg me.

I spit on my fingers, remembering that I have to stretch his entrance a little. I very gently push in my index finger, receiving a loud groan from Pete. Honestly, it feels a bit disgusting, but it doesn't bother me too much, so I place another finger in his hole. I scissor him, acquiring another loud whimper.

"Okay, I think I'm ready," Pete says, signaling that I can take my fingers out.

I line my cock up with his opening and thrust deeply into him. He yelps deafeningly and I stop. "Holy smokes! Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"Shut the fuck up, Trick! You didn't hurt me, that felt fucking amazing! Keep going!"

I don't hesitate to follow his command. I thrust my dick into him, harder and harder each time. Pete is a moaning mess under me, and the confidence causes me to fuck him even more forcefully.

I eventually hit the spot and Pete reaches for his cock, jerking himself. I moan as I watch the pleasured man reach his climax. He spills all over himself, and the sight makes me cum instantly, unable to pull out before I leave a hot pool in his belly.

"Mmm Trick that was fucking incredible!" Pete declares.

I smile, unable to talk as I still try to relax from my euphoric high.

"I love you, baby!" he says sweetly.

"I love you, too!" I smile, happy to finally be able to say it to someone and mean it.

My happiness instantly escapes and I'm overcome by fear when I hear an all too familiar voice behind me say, "What the fuck are you doing?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Author's Note:

Oh snap! Cliffhanger!

Yay, more smut! I felt the need to add it because I wanted to prove that Patrick is a power bottom AND TOP!!! So yeah... you're welcome.

And 100 votes already? Wow thanks so much! I love you all!

Thanks for reading!