YIPES!CURE HEART SECRET IDENTITY HAS BEEN BLOWN!THE NEW RIDER CHALICE

Previously on, kamen rider blade and dokidoki Precure, Kenzaki was living with Akihiko and he went to school field trip on Clover tower. The warrior name cure sword to fight new monster and new villains was jikochu, marmo and ira. But New girl was name Aida mana as she transform into Precure and to fight jikochu with naoya as he transform into kamen rider blade.

(Opening)

At that time, they seem surprise to see new born precure was cure heart.as two fairies hiding in the hole when they saw mana transform into precure.

Sword: Cure Heart...?

Blade: What...? President?

???: Cure Heart!

???: A newborn Precure!

Ira: Another Precure?

Marmo: She may be new.

Ira: What a pain.

He ran in full speed to strike a punch, but Cure Heart dodged the attack in a fast speed too.

Ira: Take this!

He ran again to deliver attacks, but she dodged again.

Marmo: What are you doing?

The other came to kick her, but Cure Heart also dodged the attack before jumping high in the air.

Heart: Maybe this is a bit too high?

She lost control and fell down to land on a fence.

Marmo/lra: Got you!

She jumped up to avoid the attack as the two punched each other instead.
Ira: Hey, you're in the way!

Marmo: So are you!

Heart continued screaming as she gripped onto the pole of the tower.

Marmo: I've had enough of this! Jikochuu!

Crab Jikochuu: Jikochuu!

The Jikochuu listened as command and dropped the other Precure off the building, but only grabbed her by the hand.

Marmo: If you continued to resist, your friend is gonna take a deep fall.

Blade: Don't you do it!

Marmo: That includes you, too, boy.

Blade: Damn it...

Cure Heart: Hey, you can't be serious!

Ira: You're such a foolish person.

Blade: They are serious. What's your name again?

Heart: Cure Heart. You are those Kamen Riders, aren't you?

Blade: Yeah... I am.

Marmo: The world revolves around His Majesty, King Jikochuu! Dirty tricks included!

Blade: Why you...

Sword: You two are the one who don't understand.

Marmo: What?

Sword: Those two are not my friends or anything. You'll be quite mistaken if you think they are going to throw away their life to save me.

Blade: What are you saying? There's no way we'll let you die.

Marmo: What did you say?

The Precure got loose of the grip and kicked the pincer and cracked it apart. Then, she grabbed the Jikochuu and threw it off of the building, but the crab rapidly got Cure Sword and dragged her with it. Cure Heart and Blade saw this and Cure Heart rushed to save Cure Sword.