Makoto's Idol Day! Fate's Conformer! Garren vs Peacock Undead!

At a church, there were people and relatives mourning over a person's death, Sayoko. Flowers and gifts were near Sayoko's coffin as some people began crying in sadness. Mana and her friends and relatives were also there because Rikka's mother was informed by someone named Tachibana that Sayoko has passed away. Ryoko was upset that her old friend has died, even her husband, Rikka and other people that they know felt bad. Kenzaki, Hirose, and Kotaro were also there because Tachibana told them about Sayoko's death, and the responsibility of her death was Isaka. Mana and her friends and Kenzaki's group were surprised to see each other and that they knew Sayoko. Tachibana told the girls privately that Sayoko died because Isaka killed her, and after hearing that, they were not only upset more, but they felt a bit of anger flowing in their body and did not want to show it.

(Present Time, Oogai Middle School)

It was another school day for the girls and Kenzaki. Mana was reading a poster that has Makoto as a princess and another woman dressed like a queen.

Mana: Wow! MakoPi is going to be a star in a movie, and she's also playing the leading role of Snow White!

Kenzaki: Cool.

Mana: Yeah, and I'm excited!

She slides the poster to see Sharuru, Raquel, and Dabyi on her lap.

Raquel: Dabyi, are you playing the wicked queen-quel?

Dabyi: I sure am... not-bi!

Dabyi points at the woman in the poster playing as the queen from Snow White.

Dabyi: The queen is being played by Tamaki Otori-bi!

Mana: Tamaki Otori...

Kenzaki: Who's she?

Rikka: You don't know? The people call her the young queen of the film industry.

Mana: Right, the queen!

Dabyi began nodding her head with her arms crossed on her chest.

Dabyi: That's why Makoto has her hope high up-bi! She thought it might be the princess.

Kenzaki: The usual Makoto.

Dabyi: However, when we met her in real life...

(Flashback)

Makoto and Dabyi in her human form, were in a conference room with employees and the woman actress, Tamaki Otori.

Makoto: My name is Makoto Kenzaki. I look forward to work with you.

The actress looks at Makoto reaching out her hand for a handshake, but she just watch her with a stern expression and looks back at her script.

Tamaki: Just don't be dead weight.

Makoto stepped back and was confused after being insulted by Tamaki.

(Flashback Ends)

Dabyi: She was more like an actually wicked queen-bi!

Mana: Really?

Rikka: I'm sure she was just in character.

Kenzaki: But still, that was a bad thing to say to her. Right, Makoto? Makoto?

They saw that Makoto was taking a nap on her desk.

Mana: MakoPi's asleep.

Rikka: She looks tired.

Dabyi: She was busy filming during that day, but she still spends every night, searching for the princess-bi.

Kenzaki/Mana/Rikka: Eh?