Friend or Foe? Titian Undead Showdown! Four Card!

At that time, Regina, Tennoji and Selfish trios inside the secret room where he seat down on chair and stand front of god of sealing and Tennoji close his eyes to take rest until he open his eyes.

Regina: So Uncle... What's your plan to take down that Kamen Rider and Precure.

Bel: Should be the Titan Undead will deal with it?

Tennoji.very soon.. All the riders will fall... And the undead will destroyed. Then the voice of God will come to me.

Tennoji statement that all the rider will be fall and undead will destroyed and he can voice of god will come to him.

(Opening)

The days, Mana and others girls went to the Akihiko's house to meet Kenzaki when they have discuss about Tennouji. They take look at the computer to see shiori who tried to password about Tennouji. But, the password was decline as not found from Tennouji file as they was sigh.

Rikka:it doesn't work at all.

Kenzaki:i guess we won't find any leads this way.

Akihiko:yeah. Any hints have been completely erased. Truly a mystery man.

Mana turn back to Tachibana.

Mana:do you remembered anything, tachibana- san? About this Tennouji?

Tachibana shake his head with no.

Tachibana: No... I only met him a few times actually.

Makoto: I doesn't know who is Tennoji anyway?

Tachibana take seat down on sofa.

Tachibana: What I do know is that he had unbelievable resources. That's it.

Tachibana claimed that Tennouji had unbelievable resources.

(Meanwhile in the forest)

Kanai walk on the forest quickly when he heard step from the ground and tried to search undead around the forest as he continue walk on the forest until he spot something and look up to see the invisible undead jumped around the branch tree. And then, the bird start floating away as kanai turn back to see invisible who walk on the branch.

Kanai:so you're there?

Kanai transform into undead while he jumped forward to punch on invisible to make him fall down on the ground to reveal invisible it's was Titan undead as giraffe undead landed on the ground safety.Titan stand up from ground.

Giraffe:having your undead soul stolen... And working for Tennouji... One such as yourself has no right to live!

Giraffe charge forward at Titan deliver punch on his chest to stumble back. Titan tried to swing sting on giraffe when he block attack with his sword and upper clash on Titan chest two times. Titan side kick on him who avoid attack as giraffe caught his feet to spinning around and fall down on the ground.

Giraffe grab Titan collar to stand up to deliver punch on his chest three times and side kick at his chest in aggressive to stumble back when he let go of Titan. Titan above attack at giraffe as he Dodge attack and they deliver punch each others chest while Titan hook kick on him. However giraffe swipe off his leg and slash claw at Titan chest, causing an spark.

Until Kenzaki and others has arrived as they get off the vehicle to see it's was undead giraffe who fight Titan undead.

Kenzaki:you!

Giraffe quickly leaped forward to jumped into the ground and revealed his human form.

Kanai: Kamen Rider and Precure, eh? I am not going to fight you guys yet. However...