Mana Collapses! A Stormy Culture Festival

The day on the oogai first middle school, the school is busy preparing for the cultural festival.
Mana was doing decoration on sign when she climbing the ladder as they help her out until She done and swipe off sweat from head and take breathe out in relief.

Mana:that's it for the preparation.
Mana jumped off to the ladder and turn back to her classmate where they stand front of her.

Mana:the cultural festival will finally start tomorrow.

Mana turn back while she raised her fist in spirit.

Mana:let's have a blast!

Students:yeah!

Two boys turn back to mana as she always hard for others student.

Boy 1: The president working as hard as ever.

Boy 2 scoffs face and turn away face from mana.

Boy:let's hope she doesn't pass out from it.

Before rikka go front of mana and patted on her shoulder.

Rikka: Good work.

But, mana seem frozen in statue until she fall down on the ground as they shocked. Kenzaki Rikka take look at mana face seem red as she feel fever.

Rikka: Mana?!

Kenzaki: Are you okay?!

Mana:huh...

(Opening)

(At the mana house)

They bring mana to her house where she laying down in bed while rikka check on her temperature was 38.1 degree. They learn she has a fever as mana doing peace in happy.

Kenzaki: Look like is 38.1 degree.

Rikka: It's overwork.

Alice: I was so worried when i heard you had fainted.

Makoto: I never knew you were so exhausted.

Rikka was think about flashback that mana was busy work at festival.

Rikka:now that i think about it. Right after that huge crisis the other day. She spent every waking moment preparing for the culture festival.

Raquel: Talk about overkill.

Mana: But I knew Everyone was looking forward to the festival, so I just couldn't hold myself back.

Makoto:you won't be much help if you're sick in bed.

Mana:yeah, sorry.

Mana:yeah, sorry.

Rikka:either way, you still have a fever.so get Some rest Tomorrow.
Mana exclaim in Surprise her face what Rikka said.

Mana:what?!but the festival!

Rikka: Get some rest!

Rikka face to mana and had a serious expression in her face as Mana finally give up.

Mana:okay, good night.

At evening, Rikka and others girls walk on the street as they going home to take rest while Kenzaki was going home by himself. Rikka sigh in frustration and starts comparing mana to a "happy prince"while aguri carrying ai when mana request aguri take care of her.