Betting the Royal Crystals!

At the Selfish Headquarter, Regina was sitting on the couch in the lobby with the Selfish Trio, holding the red Royal Crystal and looking at it.

Regina: Pretty... It's really pretty.

She then sighed to herself.

Regina: I want more of these crystals...

Ira: Just steal more of them, then.

Marmo: Defeat the Pretty Cures and take their crystals. Kill two birds with one stone.

Bel: That's what you should do. You are King Jikochuu's daughter, after all.

Regina smiled after hearing the suggestions.

Regina: You're right, but it's no fun to just steal them. After all, Mana is my opponent. I have to make it fun.

Ira looks at the Leangle Buckle and card on the table while holding them.

Ira: So this is the belt. You said it contains ultimate power? How "ultimate" is it?

Marmo: If it is the ultimate power, then it would surpass the Pretty Cures and that Blade. It would be the greatest advantage to steal the other crystals and defeat the Pretty Cures, including Blade.

Regina: I thought I said that I would not only steal them.

Marmo fake coughs to herself when Regina brought up about not only stealing them.

Marmo: I-I knew that.

Bel: I transformed with that belt, and I was able to witness its power. Isaka wasn't lying when he said that it really is the ultimate Rider.

Regina: Who's Isaka? Just how long have you all been out when I wasn't here yet?

Ira: Who cares?

Marmo: That man disguises me.

Bel: It doesn't matter anymore. He's been defeated and sealed by Garren a long time ago.

Regina: Garren?

Bel: Another Kamen Rider, like Blade, but the user discarded his power.

Regina: Which makes things easier for me.

Bel: So, are you going to use this belt?

Regina: Hm... nah! No thank you.

Bel: A-Are you sure? This belt contains great power! You would easily defeat those accursed Pretty Cures, including Blade with no ease.

Regina: It doesn't suit me. You can keep it if you want, since it may benefit us in some ways.

Bel bowed to Regina.

Bel: U-Understood.

Regina turned her back attention back to the red crystal.

Regina: I'm coming for those crystals, Mana.

Regina gave a menacing smile, excited for her next plan to get the crystals.

(Opening)

(At Akihiko's House)

Kenzaki, Mitsuru, Akihiko, and Tachibana were all in the living room with Kobato. Kobato still has the same guilty expression from before.

Kenzaki: You get it now? The fearsomeness of that belt?

Mutsuki slowly turns to Kenzaki and nodded his head.

Kenzaki: It's no use. Leangle's belt should not be touched.

Mutsuki: I'm sorry once again... I really am.