SELFISH'S TRAP!THE Christmas!WITHOUT MANA!

When the time at Trump Kingdom. Kanai and Bel was look at the stone of master.

Kanai: So... This must be the stone of Master.

Bel: King Tennouji started the battle fight... In order to contact the master? When he became the winner.. It would appeared before his eyes.

Bel statement that Tennouji start the battle fight and order to contact the master when he become the winner it would appeared before his eyes. Bel and Kanai hold the sealing of stone, causing the light as they cover their own eyes. When they open eyes to see sealing of stone was gone as Bel were surprise.

Bel:where'd it go?!

Kanai:who knows?howeve r.. It will eventually appeared again.

Tachibana:what?!

Tachibana were surprise that sealing of stone will appeared again.

Hajime:in the near future.. When there is only one is me... It will appeared before the undead.

Bel:to grant.. That undead's wish?

(Opening)

(In the Trump kingdom)

Bel and Kanai inside the living room with regina where she was seat down on sofa take relax while she swipe the fan on his face to cool down.

Bel: King jikochuu is surrounded by an abundance of egogy. His resurrection draws near, no?

Kanai: Even If I use this card. I will use this to seal the Joker.

Regina:it does, so l'm putting my plan in motion.

Bel:plan?

Before regina start chuckle herself.

Regina:take a look. If you removed one small part of this fan, it all falls apart.

Regina pulled the screw from hole fan to fall apart.

Regina:those Precure are the same way. Without mana, they all fall apart.

Regina suggestion that she plan to apart precure without mana.

Bel:i see. You plan to draw cure heart away from her comrades.

Regina:i crush anyone tried to stop daddy resurrection.

(The next morning)

Kenzaki and others visit hospital to see Kobato while doctor told them about Kobato was fine as his forehead and his arms was get injured and Kobato cover bandage his forehead and arms too. After that, naoya and others went to the outside the leave hospital.

Kobato:i guess i was too careless.

Kobato:when the battle between undead ends.

Rikka:having there be no final winner.

Makoto:i think you had the right idea, Kobato.

Kenzaki:but. That sound familiar.

Kobato (chuckle): Aikawa said the same thing to me before.

Kenzaki and others was smile at him while Kenzaki crosses his arms on chest.

Kenzaki:i see. But.. Didn't you feel happy when hajime said that to you? Because he doesn't really want to fight.that's what i think.