Ace And REGINA!THE TRUTH BEHIND THEIR BIRTH!

At the antique store, Kenzaki and others went to the store to meeting with joe about that day ago when he was gone.they explained about bel disguise as joe and joe seem surprise and hold Ai and patted on her back.

Joe:you met someone posing as me?

Kenzaki: Yes. Bel tried to disguised as you because he know that how to break spell for princess anr Joe:i see. What a hastle, huh?

Rikka slamming on the table and continue explained to joe.

Rikka:you don't know the half of it!

Sharuru:you have no idea what we've been through while you were gone-sharu!

Dabyi: We obtained the magical lovely pad!

Tachibana: Then, Kobato was controlling by Category Ace until he turn Evil!

Raquel:Ai-chan grew out of her grumpy phase- raquel!

Kenzaki: And Now, I was remember about my past!

Lance:did you even notices that we got a whole new Precure-lance?

Joe seem surprise what they said turn back to Aguri seat beside makoto while he kneel down on aguri and hold her hands.

Joe:a pleasure to meet you, cure ace. I heard about you from Ann.

Joe tell Aguri that he heard about aguri from ann as aguri were surprise.

Aguri:from princess Ann?

Kenzaki:what do you mean?!

Joe let go of Aguri hand while he go toward stair to look down on princess ann in ice.

Joe: As you can see, ann has yet to awaken. But these two I was meet a young man and who this other one?

Kenzaki: Oh, Let me introduce themselves. This is junior high school name is Kobato Kamijo, Kamen Rider Leangle. And the man is Hajime Aikawa, Kamen Rider Chalice, He was not Human, his the undead Joker.

Joe: Joker?

Tachibana: Yes, he using human undead card to turn this human form.

Hajime was telling the girl about Joe.

Hajime: Who is this guy?

Makoto: Oh, this is Okada Joe. He was warrior from the Trump Kingdom.

Kobato: Trump Kingdom?! I never thought there another guy came here when I was first enter this place!

Alice: Yeah, since you arrived with Kenzaki and you never meet him for flower field until you were controlling by Category Ace.

Joe: By the way, I haven't spent all this time doing nothing.

Joe put new item on the table front of them as they were surprise and confused.

Mana:what's this?

Joe:one of the sacred treasures, the eternal golden crown.

Joe claimed to them new item it's was the eternal golden crown as they were surprise.