Rikka's Worries! The Pursuit of the Category Ace!

A flashback goes back to Rikka as a young child with her parents, holding their hands and walking to a field of flowers together.

Rikka: Wow, a flower! So pretty!

Rikka sets her hands on her face while looking at the flowers with her father taking pictures of her.

Rikka's Father: Hey, Rikka.

Rikka: Hm?

Rikka's Father: What does Rikka want to be when she grows up in the future?

Rikka continued to look at her father for an answer and hugs her mother's legs for her answer.

Rikka: Rikka wants to become a doctor just like you, Mama! I want to help cure people who are sick!

Rikka's mother looks at her with eyes widened and smiles at her.

Rikka's Mother: Oh, my.

Rikka's Father: Papa's job as a world traveling photographer is pretty fun, too.

Rikka shook her head and wants to be a doctor instead.

Rikka: I want to be like Mama.

Rikka's father sweatdropped and eyes widened in disbelief.

Rikka's Mother: Thank you. I'm really happy to hear that.

Rikka's Father: But you have to study a whole lot to become a doctor. It's quite tough!

Rikka: I'm fine with that!

Rikka turns away from her father while her father eyes widened again before sighing in defeat.

Rikka's Father: I see...

Rikka's mother chuckles at the two of them.

Rikka: Rikka will do her best and study! Then I'll become a doctor!

Rikka smiles at her parents again with confidence of her future.

(Flashback Ends)

At school, Rikka and few students are looking at the bulletin board of the midterm and was surprised with her eyes widened in disbelief.

Mana: Oh, the test results are in!

Mana and Makoto rushed to the board to see the midterm.

Mana: I'm sure you're number one!

When Mana and Makoto looked at the midterm, they noticed that Rikka's name was not on first, and something was off. Mana leans forward to get a closer look to see Rikka's place.

Mana: 2nd place, Rikka Hishikawa...

Once Mana realized Rikka being in second place, she blinks again to make sure her eyes were not deceiving her. Mana widened her eyes in shock and in a comedic way.

 Mana widened her eyes in shock and in a comedic way

Mana: Eh? Eh?!!!!!

(Opening)