The Ruler Seal! The Ultimate Undead! Kenzaki Return his Memories

At the Trump Kingdom lab,Tennouji, Regina, Selfish and others inside the lab where they were experiment on sealing of stone while the coworker take look on computer to see image Cerberus of card as coworker turn back to Tennouji.

Coworker man:like titan, we probably be able to get it to obey human orders.

Coworker man calmed to them that they probably be able to get it to obey human orders while Tennouji stared at the sealing of stone and spoke it.

Tennoji: God!you created the fifty three undead. But, I right here, will give birth to a new undead.

Tennouji turn around his chair to see the card of kerberos on the tube experiment.

Tennoj:The Fifth Ace.

Ira/Marmo: Fifth Ace?

Tennouji stood up from chair and while he grab the card from tube, causing the alarm around the room when Tennouji removed the card as his coworker start panic and man coworker go toward Tennouji to warn him about card.

Coworker 1:we aren't in total control of that card yet!

Tennouji:no, it's close enough. Like this the ultimate undead will be born and evolve!
Tennouji statement that it's close enough to control kerberos as the ultimate undead will be born and evolve. Tennouji turn back to stone of selling to tossed at stone to insert, which stone start glow light and took off from wires coworker crawling on the ground in fear.

Tennouji:well, god?!an undead that you did not create.. Will you acknowledged its existence?!

Tennoji spoke to stone that master will acknowledged existences of new undead before the new undead came out from card it's was the kerberos undead.

The undead resemble a kerberos wearing black and gray armor while the undead have two kerberos head on two shoulder.right shoulder kerberos have gold color while left shoulder have sliver color.his head resemble kerberos humanoid and even wearing claw like weapon on it's right shoulder.it's name was kerberos undead.

Before they were gasped in horror face to see new undead kerberos has new birth as kerberos growl at them and charge forward to attack them when they scream in fear except for Tennouji who stand front of stone and pick up the card from ground whil...

Before they were gasped in horror face to see new undead kerberos has new birth as kerberos growl at them and charge forward to attack them when they scream in fear except for Tennouji who stand front of stone and pick up the card from ground while take seat. Even Regina and Selfish trios was surprised to see it.

Bel: So this is the Ultimate Undead.

Regina: But, they were look so cool.

Tennoji take look at the card to see blank card as he have smug on his face.

(Opening)