Two Hajimes?! Hajime lost his Memory! Garren Jack Form!

Outside of Akihiko's house, he was still looking for Natural while carrying the cage.

Akihiko: Natural! Natural! Where are you?! Natural! Natural!

Hajime: You may as well give up.

Akihiko turned to face Hajime with a shocked expression.

Akihiko: What are you saying? Natural isn't a wild bird. He can't live outside like this.

Hajime: I wonder

Akihiko: What was that?! Lately, I've been thinking you're a good guy, but it appears that you're still giving me the cold shoulders! Didn't Mr. Shima entrusted Natural to you? How irresponsible of you!

Hajime: That's enough. I don't want to hear any more nonsense spouting from you.

Hajime got up and headed to his bike, which only made Kotaro more frustrated.

Akihiko: Are you serious?! How can you just react like that?! You don't have enough human feelings for animals!

Hajime stopped for a bit and turned to look at Kotaro with his stoic eyes.

Hajime: I told you before. I'm not human.

He then headed back to getting on his bike and left. Kotaro clicked his tongue with annoyance.

Akihiko: Whatever! I don't need your help, anyway!

Akihiko continued running around his yard and searching for the canary.

Akihiko: Natural! Natural! Natural!

In the house, Mitsuru looked at Akihiko with concerns. She was informed that Shima got himself sealed by Kobato while Kobato did not learn of this.

Mitsuru: How do we tell this to Shirai? Mr. Shima... Leangle...

She turned to Kenzaki and Tachibana, sitting down and in a bad mood.

Kenzaki: It was clearly Mr. Shima's will. He wants to save Kobato, but it's so hard to believe this really happened.

Mitsuru: So Leangle--Kobato. What happened to him? Was he freed from the Category Ace's evil will?

Mitsuru's question was met with silence for a bit until Tachibana raised his head with an uncertain look in his eyes.

Tachibana: That... is unknown...

Mitsuru: How about the girls? How did they react?

Kenzaki: They were also upset about Mr. Shima's sacrifice. However, when I looked at Alice, she looked completely devastated and hurt. She probably blamed herself for what happened. Not only that, but that expression of hers also goes to Kobato.

Tachibana: Kobato is Alice's closest friend. She might have tried to bring him back to his senses with everything she had, but that would not be the case.

Mitsuru only gave a saddened sympathetic look after hearing about Alice.

Mitsuru: I feel so sorry for her. Is she going to be okay?

Kenzaki: I hope she is.

Tachibana narrowed his eyes as he wondered about Mutsuki.

Tachibana: 'Kobato... what will happen to you from here on? What are you doing now?'

(At the Kamijo Residence)

Alice came to check on Kobato. She was still worried about him and wondered how their relationship would be from now on. She was not sure if Shima would win or if the Spider Undead would. Alice brought up her hand and knocked on the front door multiple times. She waited patiently until the door finally opened to reveal Kobato's mother.