Blade Vs King! Evolution King form!

The day on jacaranda, Kenzaki and others riding their own vehicle and went to the restaurant jacaranda to visit hajime who still sick until they arrived at time.they parking their own vehicle go inside restaurant.unknown to them, someone watch them behind it's was King who appeared and brought his own snack when he hold.

King: Joker and blade.. So.. How should i make a mess?

???: Please stop! I don't want to get from trouble?! I was try look for my son! Kobato!

King heard scream voice from nozomi on the nearly forest and recognize the name.

King: Kobato? Leangle? Interesting.
King walk toward nearly forest to suggested that to save nozomi until she approach him who get chased by three thug as she hide on behind.

Kobato's mother: Please help me!

Three thug glared face at the king.

Man 1:you're in the way!

Man 2:just a brat.

King turn back face to Kobato's mother.

King:go.

She nod him to decide run away from thug without king as king turn back to three thugs.

King: So let's have a lesson. First, typhoon.

Man 2(anger):what?!

Man 3(anger):you punk.

Man 1(anger):beat him up!

Three thugs charge forward at king until king raised his hand to blowing wind at three thugs to knock on the ground and king start bursted out laughed in evil while three thugs going run away from him.

King:wait!the lesson is not yet.

(Opening)

(At Jacaranda)

Back to naoya, noaya going inside hajime room while rest of mana and others stay outside to waiting for naoya. Kenzaki brought the medicine for Hajime and seat down chair beside Hajime on bed.

Kenzaki: Hajime. So even undead get sick?

Hajime:leave me alone...

Kenzaki:l can't call a doctor. I don't know what will work, but i brought medicine.

Kenzaki take out the three medicine from bag to show Hajime.

Kenzaki:this is for stomach ache, this is for blockage, this is for cold. One of these might work.

Hajime:i am not sick...

Hajime replied that he's not sick.until hajime continue groaning in pain as naoya look worried face about him and take out the card from pocket it's was wolf undead card and put on the table.

At that moment, noaya and others his friend drove off to leave the restaurant to ahead back home. Until Kobato's mother approach them as she was panicked something.

Alice: Is Kobato's mother.

Mana: What's wrong?

At that time, we walk toward the forest with Kobato's mother while she spoke to them about king save Kobato's mother from thugs as she feel terrible about him.

Kobato's mother:that guy seemed clever, he might have gotten away by now.

Kenzaki:we go check it.you go back to the restaurant.