Ch.25 California

Emily's POV
I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. After letting it ring for a couple of minutes because I'm too lazy to get up, I decide to check it.
"EM EM EM GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT?!?" Harry yells though the phone.
"Harry its 7 in the morning and this is my only day off for this week. Why are you calling so early?"
"Emilyyy!! Cheer up! I have great news! I got a call this morning from a record label. They want us to come to California and record some songs see if they want us or not. Can you believe it?!"
"Oh my gosh! Harry that's so great! I am so happy for you guys! I know how hard you've worked for this! I'm so proud of you!"
"Thanks Emily. We leave tomorrow. And we're gonna be in California for about a week. I know you have work tomorrow so I wanted to come with the rest of the boys to say goodbye today. " Harry tells me.
"Great. You guys should come over for dinner. I'm so happy for you. I'll see you soon. I love you."
"I love you too Emily."
********************************************
Around 6:00 I hear a knock on my door. As I open all the boys say in unison, "EMILY WERE GOING TO CALIFORNIA!" And they all come in and we have a group hug.
"I know! Harry called me at 7 in the morning to tell me about the news." I send a glare to Harry and he chuckles.
"I'm so happy for all of you!"
As we sit at the dinner table it's the same as usual.I sit in between Niall and Harry. Louis and Liam bicker about Louis stealing some of Liam's food off his plate, and Zayn is his quiet self.
Once we all finish dinner we decide to watch a movie.
"What movies do you guys wanna watch?"
"The Notebook!" Harry says.
We all laugh. "Harry you always pick that movie." I say
"Harry you're such a girl!" Louis says and Harry smacks him.
"Let's watch a scary movie!" Zayn says.
The rest of the boys agree. But I know Niall. He hates scary movies. I send him a smirk knowing he's only going along with this cause he doesn't wanna be a wimp.
I decide to put in Insidious.
I sit next to Harry on the couch and cuddle up next to him. Every time I jump he holds me closer. Louis, Zayn, and Liam are all on the ground eating all the popcorn and laughing at me every time I jump. Niall is over on the other chair covering his eyes and jumping every 5 seconds. One time he was about to go on his phone he jumped so much threw it in the air and almost cracked the screen. Once the movie is over I turn on the lights and go hug Niall. He is terrified. All the boys laugh.
Then they decide to say their goodbyes.
"Bye Emily we'll tell you all about it when we get back!" Liam and Zayn say as they give me a hug.
"I'll miss you Emily." Louis says, "I'll keep an eye on Harry for ya. Make sure he doesn't cause any trouble." He jokes.
Then Niall gives me a long hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much Emily. I'll call you. Tell you how we're doing. Love you."
"Love you to Niall. See you soon." I pull him in for a long hug again.
I'll the other boys but I know I'll miss Niall and Harry the most. Ones my best friend and the other is my boyfriend. Of course I'll miss them the most.
The rest of the boys walk out to give Harry and me some alone time.
"Em I'll miss you so much. I'll only be gone for a week but I know it's gonna be hard."
He right ever since we started dating we've been inseparable.
"I'll call you and Skype you everyday. I'll text you ever chance I get. I love you."
"I love you Harry. So much. Tell me how everything goes. I want to know all about it. Good luck. " I pull him in for the longest hug. I kiss him so many times.
God I'll miss them so much.
I'll miss him so much.