Ch.21 Drunk

"Harry why do we have to go to a club? Can't we go somewhere nicer?" I groan. I hate clubs. They smell like smoke. It's too dark and crowded. Sweaty bodies either making out, or doing worse, or grinding on eachother. And also too much alcohol. I don't like drinking.. Not anymore.
"Because Em, 1. This is a celebration of us being good now, not fighting anymore, and 2. My sister wants us to meet her boyfriend or something and he suggested this place so.. We're going."
"Please don't make this long Harry." I beg, "I hate clubs."
"I promise we won't take too long." He says as he grabs my hand as we drive.
*************************************
"Alright let's try to see if we can find Gemma." Harry shouts to me as we walk in the loud club with deafening music. He grabs my hand and leads me to the tables.
Finally we see Gemma and her boyfriend.
We sit down at the table.
"Hey Gem." Harry greets his sister.
"Hey Harry, and oh, uh hi Emily." Gemma gives me a small smile.
I guess it's a little awkward now, because of what happened last time we had dinner together.
Then Gemma introduces us to her boyfriend.
"Guys this is Greg.Greg this is my brother Harry and his girlfriend Emily." She tells him.
He's actually pretty attractive. Dirty blonde hair, tan and has grayish eyes. Not as attractive as Harry, but still good looking.
While we sit and talk over the loud music. Gemma says she'll be right back and she goes to grab drinks. Harry decides he'll go with her.
So while they're gone, Greg and I do some small talk. I learn we have a lot in common. He's still trying to find a job but he's also from Michigan and loves to read. We're into the same type of books and music too.
After about 15 minutes I realize that Gemma and Harry still aren't back yet. I then see Gemma on the dance floor, but where is Harry?
*************************************
Harry's POV
After I take a few shots I notice my sister left. I take a look around the club and see my sister dancing. I then think I should go get Emily so we can dance. As I look back to our table I see Enily and Greg sitting pretty close and talking and laughing.
You gotta be kidding me.
I decide to take a couple more shots. I'm just a little tipsy. As I stumble over to the table I say
"So you two seem to be hitting it off huh?"
Emily gives me an odd look but then smiles,
"Yeah Greg is from Michigan too. We actually kind of have a lot of stuff in common."
"Oh that's just great Emily, soo great. I was gonna ask you if you want to dance but you can with Greg if you want since you two have been hitting it off hmm." I reply while rolling my eyes.
"Harry I'll dance with you." Emily gets up and grabs my hand and leads me to the dance floor. I smirk at Greg. Ha.
As I'm trying to do the craziest dance moves I start to get dizzy. I then stupidly decide to grab a couple drinks. Once I come back Emily says "Harry sorry I don't drink." So I drink both of ours now. I think I'm fully drunk I have no idea.
As I try to dance some more while my head feels like it's spinning. I fall. And land on my butt.
"Harry are you okay?" Emily asks while helping me up.
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Why don't you sit down?" She leads me to our table. And I sit.
"I'm gonna go dance some more," she tells me, "are you okay sitting here for a few minutes?"
"I'm fine."
For a few minutes I watch her just dance. She looks great. Beautiful as usual. But then I see someone come up to her. Greg. He starts to spin her around. They dance together. He then does the worst, grinds on her. Her back is turned towards me so I can't see her face. He keeps doing it and then sees me staring. He smirks and mouths "Look who's got her now?"
That tears it. I go to the dance floor and push him to the ground. People start staring. I hit him. A few times. Hard. "Don't touch her again . She's mine. I never want to see you do that again." I say while gritting my teeth.
"Let's go." I grab her arm and drag her out to the car.
"Harry you're drunk in going to drive."
Once we get in the car, I shout.
"Why didn't you just push him off?"
"Harry I'm sorry I didn't know what to do. Okay? I didn't know if he'd hurt me or what. He was drunk, he didn't know what he was doing."
I roll my eyes. "Whatever. Hope you had fun."
"Harry we'll talk about this later once your sobered up. "
My head is pounding. What did I do?