Ch.20 im sorry?

I text Harry
We need to talk. Please. -Em
He replies
Okay. I'll stop by your place in a few mins. - Harry
My heart flutters.
Just a simple text gives me the butterflies. I haven't talked to him in 3 days. Which is a lot based on how much we usually see eachother.
2 minutes later I hear a knock at my door.
I open it and there he is. It's hard for me not to rush up to him and give him a big hug and a huge kiss. But I can't. Not until we work things out.
"Hey Emily." He gives me a small smile.
"Hey come in." I say.

We're sitting on my couch. I decide to start out with;
"Harry I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean anything that I said. I love you. I want to open up to you but it's hard. I just have trust issues. I'm glad you open up to me, and I will soon. And you're not annoying or clingy. I just got caught up in the moment."
He sighs. Is this a good sign or a bad sign?
"I'm sorry too. I just overreacted. I've just told you a lot of personal stuff so I just felt like I should know more about you. I can't force you to tell me things. You were right about that. So I'm sorry too. I forgive you." He replies.
"Harry don't be sorry. I'm going to tell you soon. I promise. Really. It's just hard. "
"I understand, " he says, "Take all the time you need."
I jump on too him. I hold him tight. I mumble into his chest. I pull a blanket over us and cuddle with him on the couch.
"I missed you so much."
He kisses my forehead,
"I missed you too."