Chapter 8: Jealousy

Harry's POV

"Gem, I don't want to go to Emily's for dinner. I can't stand her with him."

"Harry, we're going. You like her and it's time for you to make your move."

"Do you see the way she looked at him? She doesn't look at me like that."

"They're probably just friends. You're just to blind to see that she likes you too. I can tell. I'm a girl. Now go get ready."

I sigh. I know this isn't going to be a very good dinner.

Emily's POV

I check my appearance for the 2nd time today.

"Niall, why did you have to do this?" I complain. "Because your my bestfriend and he obviously likes you and don't say he doesn't cause I'm not blind nor dumb. He was drooling over you today."

"Whatever." I mumble. Then the doorbell rings. My stomach churns.

Niall opens the door and greets Harry and Gemma. Harry gives him a dirty look. Weird.

*************************************

At dinner, I was sitting next to Niall and I was right across from Harry. We were all sitting in awkward silence. Niall & Gemma were trying to make small talk but it wasn't really working.

The whole time Harry kept staring at me and Niall or he just glared at Niall.

I could tell Gemma was whispering or mumbling something to him. She probably wanted to leave. I'd be fine with that.

"Start a conversation. Make your move." Niall whispers to me for the 3rd time.

Harry sees and rolls his eyes.

Then finally Gemma starts to make conversation and tells us how she's going on a trip to California with friends this summer.

"Hey Em, remeber that one summer when we went to California? It was great! Gemma you'll love it there!"

Before I could reply, Harry finally speaks for once.

"No one cares about your stupid trip to Califronia. No one even cares about anything between you two. So you guys might as well start making out on the table already cause we all ready know you want to! With all your little whispers and smiles and blah. YOU TWO ARE OBVIOUSLY A COUPLE AND WE GET IT! SO JUST STOP. I can't stand it anymore. So thanks for the dinner. Bye."

He slams the door the shut. He leaves all of us with our jaws dropped, none of us expected that.