Ch.17 Its a yes

Emily's POV
Once he stops singing I don't know what to do. I'm shocked. I can't believe he wrote that for me. The song was beautiful, I loved everything about it. Another beautiful thing about Harry is his voice. It's so deep but he sounds angelic. It's flawless just like him.

"Emily, I know now that their might not be a chance of 'us' anymore. But if the reason if that is that you don't trust me, then I want you to know that you can. I would never, ever try to hurt you. I don't want to see you hurt. And maybe you just don't feel the same and I understand if you don't. I will stop bugging you. I just had to get this out, and I thought a good way would be the song. And I know I always make these big speeches about how much I like you, even if we've only known eachother for 3 months. But you make me happy. And I'm probably going to fast but I love you."

Once again, I'm in shock. He loves me. He wants me. He wants my trust. He did all of this for me. I want to say I love him back but instead, a few years run down my cheeks. I start to cry a little. It's happy tears, and stress tears and just all my emotions pouring out of me all at once.
He pulls me into his chest as I cry. I feel so many emotions.
Once I've calmed down. He says,
"I'm so sorry. I hate seeing you like this. I never meant to hurt you. I'm so so so sorry Em."
"No Harry. Don't be sorry. I loved the song. Everything about it. I'm crying because no one has ever done anything this nice to me before, and I want to trust you, I really do. But I'm scared. I love you. So much. Really. I'm just scared."

"Please don't be. I won't ever hurt you. I want to be with you. I want you. So I'm going to try this again. I understand if you don't want to. You don't have to be ready. I will wait for you, even if it takes a million years.Will you please be mine?"
I hesitate, but I decide to say,
"Yes harry of course. I want to be with you." I look up at him. We stare into eachothers eyes. And he pulls me in for another one of our passionate and sappy kisses.