Chapter 45

Then Do-yoon's eyebrows furrowed.

"Bae Ji-an? Who is that? How do you know her?"

How do you know, she is your future wife.

But then, I realized that I had made a very rookie mistake. According to the original setting, Bae Ji-an was two years younger than Do-yoon. So, while Do-yoon was twenty, Ji-an would be eighteen. Regardless of whether they resembled each other or not, it couldn't be the student in front of me.

'Oh, damn it, I was so surprised that I chased after you.'

Starting with the suspicion that someone else had been possessed along with me, I wondered if the female protagonist had graduated from the same school as Do-yoon, and if not, if there was a side story where they were destined to meet at the festival but had missed each other and ended up meeting later. I had all sorts of thoughts in a short amount of time. I quickly spoke to the female student in order to clear up Do-yoon's tense atmosphere as quickly as possible.

"Anyway, I'm sorry. I mistook you for someone."

The girl reached out to me again, trying to say something, but I just bowed my head slightly and immediately turned around and walked away. Before I knew it, people had gathered to watch us, so I headed to a place with as few people as possible. As expected, Do-yoon was right behind me.

"Is that someone from your ompany? Or is she a new actor? It's my first time hearing that name."

"That's not it."

"Then, who did you meet when you were in America?"

"I said no. Why are you asking so much?"

Do-yoon had a habit of asking questions like this when he occasionally got caught up in something. I was already tired, so I waved my hands around. And I'm sorry, but no matter how many times I ask about Bae Ji-an, there's nothing I can tell you. Then Do-yoon changed his tactics, lowered his head, and began to speak in a sullen voice.

"I was really worried because my hyung said he was going to the bathroom but didn't come back. Did he get sick or take the wrong path? I texted you but you didn't respond."

When I checked my phone after hearing that, I saw that I had received about ten texts asking where I was in that short period of time. I felt a little embarrassed.

"No, hey! Maybe his stomach was hurting."

It was a bit shocking to think that he had to explain even this. But Do-yoon didn't care.

"But when I came outside, I saw my brother sneaking out and chasing after some woman... "

When I heard that, I blushed even though I personally did nothing wrong. Who do you think is a shameless person who follows you to the university and tries to pick you up? I raised my voice a little.

"How could I possibly have tried to do something to a twenty-year-old at this age?!"

Of course, the original Choi Seung-hyun would have been like that. But Do-yoon suddenly got angry for no reason.

"What's wrong with being twenty? Are you going to die if you date a twenty-year-old? Someone seven years younger than you is not that much younger than you think. That's all just prejudice."

Why is she suddenly... . So what, are you telling me to go out with her? I was dizzy from Do-yoon's out-of-context accusations.

"I don't know, I guess you've got the wrong person anyway and I have no intention of doing anything with her."

"Of course it should be like that."

Do-yoon replied with a grumble. Why are you suddenly angry?! You're acting more irritable than usual. But then, a thought suddenly crossed my mind.