Chapter 53

I tilted my head to the side.

"...Why?"

Then Do-yoon's face turned red. He spoke flusteredly.

"No, but if I go to the hot springs with my hyung, it's too much... ."

He almost ate the last word so I couldn't hear him properly.

"What?"

"What I mean is, I guess, it's a bit embarrassing for the two of us to go in together."

His face was already red, almost black, as if he was thinking about something. I didn't know he was this shy. I couldn't understand him even more after we went swimming together yesterday.

But then, suddenly, I remembered the image of him wearing a triangle swimsuit yesterday. I thought that... if I saw it in person, I would definitely feel a bit distant. After thinking that far, I nodded immediately.

"Okay."

Then, Do-yoon let out a sigh of relief with his face reddening. Thanks to him, I was able to enjoy the luxury of having the private hot spring in the suite room all to myself.

In conclusion, the hot springs at this hotel were the best. And I learned something this time. I didn't feel dizzy even if I stayed in hot water for a long time, which was more than I thought. I lost the cucumber, but I gained something else instead. If I had known this would happen, I regretted not having taken the hot springs yesterday.

When I came out of the water, my whole body was radiating heat as if steam was rising. My face and my whole body were flushed red in the full-length mirror. Water droplets were dripping from the tips of my black hair, and my lips, which were already red, looked even redder because of the good blood circulation.

As I wiped my hair with a towel, I opened my eyes once and saw a fierce face staring at me. I should have gotten used to it by now, but I couldn't say that this face really looked kind.

I came out wearing a bathrobe that was waiting on the shelf. Then, Do-yoon, who was sitting on the bed reading a book, suddenly got startled and started to panic. Then, a second later, he suddenly spoke in a strangely calm voice.

"You're wearing a gown."

"...Then you won't wear it? It'll be cold when you come out of the water. You should wear it when you come out too."

"Yes...."

I went straight to the dressing table where the hair dryer was and sat down to dry my hair. But when I put on my gown a little while ago, I tied my belt roughly, so every time I raised my right hand holding the hair dryer, the collar part of my clothes kept opening up, and eventually my left shoulder part fell down.

'Oh, this is really annoying.'

I turned off the dryer for a moment to straighten out my clothes.

But then, in the moment, I saw Do-yoon staring at me with a book in his hand in the mirror. It was as if lasers were coming out of his eyes. Why is he doing that? I stopped trying to lift up the gown that had fallen below my shoulders and just turned around slightly.

"Do you have anything to say?"

Then suddenly, Do-yoon started coughing loudly. When I, startled, got up from my seat and tried to approach him, Do-yoon stretched out both his hands and waved his arms wildly as if he had seen a ghost.

"Oh, don't come!"

"... ... ?"

I don't know why I'm suddenly pulling the blanket over me and talking with such a pitiful expression. If someone saw me, they'd think I was going to do something. I shrugged my shoulders and pulled up my gown with one hand. Then Do-yoon spoke with a red face.