Beelzebub (Male Disabled Reader)

Work is slowly draining me but I'm getting cash. Also reader can walk but not for long periods of time. He's just in a wheelchair for most of the time. By the time I finished this I'd have probably finished my time at work.

(Y/n) POV

I hummed to myself while washing the dishes as I heard the sounds of someone coming out of bed and down the stairs. Hands came over my eyes as I laughed at it.

Bee: "Who is it~"

"Sounds almost like Monica but I could be wrong. Bee?"

(This also won't be the last I use her)

Bee: "I almost got you. Maybe next time. I missed you when I woke up."

I turn around to see my white haired girlfriend as she wore my shirt and still looked ultra adorable.

She places a kiss on the back of my neck and sits her head on mine overlooking how I washed the dishes carefully grabbing the knife and washing the blade part. My apartment was custom built for me to use and usually I slept downstairs since it was my workspace and gave Bee the upstairs for work as well.

Bee: "I never understood how people who can't use their legs can still continue doing normal things in life."

"It's pretty difficult but it helps that I worked from home so everything has been second nature to me. My parents were sad at first that my life may not be like others after the accident but they adapted. We lived out in the country so they comically strapped me to the back of their jeep and went fast in the fields. I wonder..."

I steady my wheelchair and lock it up and exhale and move my feet up as Bee came to stabilize me but I held my hand out to let me do it myself as I struggle and push up to shakily stand on my feet and smile getting a few steps in grabbing the railings I had installed to make it easier to build strength up as Bee held her arms under me until I pushed myself a bit to hard and stumbled breathing hard and heavy as Bee held me kissing the side of my head and bringing me up to sit back into the wheelchair.

Bee: "Your legs are getting stronger. You think you can eventually start walking on your own?"

"Probably not fully. But it would feel nice to just run with my feet in a field again."

Bee: "When your legs get stronger I'll go ahead and drive us out to the country and to a big field to let you run all you want."

"Thank you Bee. Huh...I think we're missing some pancake mix. I'm gonna pop over to the store real quick."