3

at the party:

at the party:

"You're infuriating, you know that?" Aisha whispered, her breath mingling with his.

"And you drive me crazy" Yuvraj replied, his lips dangerously close to hers.

For a moment, it seemed like they would kiss, the intensity between them building to a boiling point. But at the last second, Aisha turned her head away, breaking the spell.

"This doesn't change anything" she said, her voice trembling slightly.

Yuvraj smirked, but there was a softness in his eyes. "Maybe not. But it's a start."

They continued dancing, the tension between them palpable, each lost in their thoughts about what might happen next.

˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

Aisha sat at the corner table of the dimly lit bar, surrounded by her friends who chatted animatedly

Aisha sat at the corner table of the dimly lit bar, surrounded by her friends who chatted animatedly. Their voices merged into a background buzz as she sipped her drink, her gaze constantly flicking towards Yuvraj. Something had shifted between them earlier that day, and she couldn't shake off the weight of it.

"Yaar, Aisha, are you even listening?" Riya nudged her gently, breaking her reverie.

Aisha blinked, refocusing on Riya's concerned face. "Sorry, what were you saying?"

Riya exchanged a knowing glance with Naina before continuing, "We were talking about that new project. You seemed lost."

Aisha nodded vaguely, her mind drifting back to the conversation she had with Yuvraj earlier. There was a tension between them, unspoken yet palpable. She took another sip, trying to drown her confusion in the bittersweetness of the cocktail.

Yuvraj's words echoed in her mind, his voice tinged with an unfamiliar edge, "And you drive me crazy,"

"Aisha?" Neha's voice interrupted her thoughts this time. "You've barely said a word all evening. Everything okay?"

Aisha forced a smile. "Yeah, just a bit tired, I guess."

Why did he have to look at me like that? Aisha wondered silently. As if everything has changed between us.