11

at Aisha's house:

at Aisha's house:

Aisha paced her room, her mind racing with worry. She had called Yuvraj a dozen times and left countless messages, but there had been no response. Why isn't he calling back? Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing. It was her friend, Riya.

"Hey, kya hua? You sound tense," Riya said, her voice filled with concern.

"It's Yuvraj. He disappeared after the cultural fest, and now he's not answering my calls."

Riya was silent for a moment. "You think something happened?"

"I don't know. I'm worried sick."

"Why don't you go to his father's place and check? Maybe he needs help."

Aisha nodded, feeling a surge of determination. "You're right. I'll go now."

˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

at Rathore Mansion:

Aisha arrived at Yuvraj's place, her heart pounding. She rang the doorbell, praying he would answer. After a few moments, the door opened, and Aman stood there, looking surprised.

"Aisha di? What are you doing here?"

"I need to see Yuvraj. Is he home?"

Aman shook his head. "He's not here. He's with his family. Dad is very sick."

Aisha's heart sank. "Oh no. That's why he hasn't been answering my calls."

"Yes, he's been at the hospital all this time."

"Thank you, Aman. I'll go to the hospital."

˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

at the hospital:

Aisha arrived at the hospital, feeling a mix of worry and determination. She asked the receptionist for directions and quickly made her way to the waiting room. She spotted Yuvraj, sitting alone with his head in his hands.

"Yuvraj," she called softly.

He looked up, his eyes widening in surprise. "Aisha?"

She rushed to his side, her heart aching at the sight of his exhausted face. "I heard about your father. I'm so sorry."

Yuvraj's eyes filled with tears. "Aisha, I'm so sorry for disappearing. I didn't want to worry you."

"It's okay. I'm here now," she said, sitting next to him and taking his hand. "Tell me everything."

Yuvraj took a deep breath and explained everything that had happened. Aisha listened intently, her heart breaking for him. When he finished, she squeezed his hand.

"Yuvraj, you don't have to go through this alone. I'm here for you."

He looked at her, gratitude and love in his eyes. "Thank you, Aisha. I don't know what I would do without you."

She smiled, brushing a tear from his cheek. "You'll never have to find out."

˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

the next few days:

Aisha stayed by Yuvraj's side, supporting him through the difficult days that followed. She brought food, kept him company, and even managed to make him laugh despite the circumstances.

One evening, they were sitting together in the hospital cafeteria, sharing a quiet moment. Yuvraj looked at her, his heart swelling with gratitude.

"Aisha, I don't know how to thank you for everything."

She smiled, her eyes warm. "You don't have to thank me. We're in this together."

Just as Yuvraj was about to respond, his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and frowned. It was a number he didn't recognize.

"Hello?" he answered.

The voice on the other end was cold and unfamiliar. "Yuvraj?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"We need to talk."

Yuvraj's heart skipped a beat. "What do you mean?"

"Meet me in the parking lot in ten minutes. Come alone."

The call ended abruptly, leaving Yuvraj staring at his phone in shock. Aisha noticed his expression and frowned.

"Yuvraj, what's wrong?"

He looked at her, his mind racing. "I have to go. I'll explain later."

Without another word, he stood up and walked away, leaving Aisha sitting there, her heart pounding with a sense of impending doom.

˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

hospital parking lot:

Yuvraj stood near the dimly lit corner of the hospital's parking lot, his heart racing. The cryptic phone call had left him with a sense of foreboding, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he needed to confront whoever was waiting for him. The shadows seemed to shift, and he spotted a figure walking towards him.

"Yuvraj," the voice called out, and he instantly recognized it. His heart skipped a beat, a mix of confusion and surprise washing over him.

Any idea who might have called Yuvraj?

Please ignore my grammatical errors, do share your reviews and please give some love and support🌷

-tara✮

[665 words]