15[𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭-2]

Please read the note at the end of the chapter. ENJOY!❤️

[NOTE: This chapter is the continuation of the previous chapter]

at night:

Aisha's body trembled as she stood in the dimly lit room, the remnants of their graduation celebration still lingering in the air. Yuvraj's gaze was intense, his usually calm demeanor replaced by a storm of emotions. The sleek black dress she wore clung to her curves, and she could feel his eyes tracing every inch of her, igniting a fire within her that she couldn't ignore.

"Aisha," he whispered, stepping closer until their bodies were almost touching, his breath hot against her neck. His hand gently cupped her cheek, his thumb brushing over her lips. "Why do you make me lose control like this?" His voice was a low growl, laced with frustration and something darker, something possessive.

Aisha's heart raced as she met his gaze, her mind spinning with the events of the night. She had never seen Yuvraj like this before—so raw, so desperate. It was as if the mask he wore around everyone else had finally fallen away, revealing the true depth of his feelings for her. But there was an edge to his voice, a roughness that made her uneasy.

"Yuvraj" she whispered, placing her hands on his chest, trying to create some distance between them. But he didn't move. Instead, he leaned in closer, his lips brushing against the sensitive skin of her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

"You think I didn't notice?" he murmured against her skin, his voice dark and rough. "The way you look tonight. Do you enjoy torturing me, Aisha? Do you like driving me insane?"

Her breath hitched as his hands slid down to her waist, gripping her firmly as he pulled her flush against him. The intensity of his touch sent waves of heat through her body, but she tried to resist the overwhelming urge to surrender to him.

His grip tightened as he looked down at her, his eyes burning with a mix of love and desire. "You don't understand, do you?" His voice was barely a whisper, but the intensity behind it made her heart skip a beat. "You're mine, Aisha. And I don't want anyone else even thinking about touching you."

Her eyes widened at his words, a mixture of fear and longing swirling within her. She knew Yuvraj was possessive, but she had never seen this side of him before. It was intoxicating.

"Yuvraj, please," she pleaded.

Yuvraj leaned in, capturing her lips in a bruising kiss, his desperation evident in every movement. Aisha gasped against his mouth, her body betraying her as she responded to him, her hands clutching his shirt as if it were the only thing keeping her grounded.

"Tell me you're mine," he demanded, his voice a low growl as he broke the kiss, his forehead resting against hers. "Say it, Aisha. I need to hear you say it."

Her mind was a whirlwind of emotions, torn between the intensity of his need and her desire for him. But she couldn't deny the truth any longer. "I'm yours, Yuvraj," she whispered, her voice trembling with the weight of her admission. "I've always been yours."

Darkness flickered in his eyes as he heard her words, and without another word, he crushed his lips against hers again. This time, there was no hesitation, no holding back. His hands roamed over her body, exploring every curve, every inch of skin, as if he were trying to brand her as his own.

Aisha's mind fogged with desire, and she found herself melting into his touch, her own hands running over his chest, feeling the hard muscles beneath his shirt. The blazer he had worn earlier was long discarded, and she fumbled with the buttons of his shirt, desperate to feel his skin against hers.

He pulled back just enough to allow her to undress him, his eyes never leaving hers. There was something primal about the way he looked at her as if she were the only thing in the world that mattered to him in that moment. When she finally managed to unbutton his shirt, she pushed it off his shoulders, her breath catching at the sight of him.

"Aisha," he whispered, his voice a mix of reverence and desperation. "I need you."

Her heart pounded in her chest as she nodded, unable to find her voice. Yuvraj's hands slid down to the hem of her dress, lifting it slowly, his fingers brushing against her bare skin as he pulled it over her head, leaving her in nothing but her underwear. The cool air of the room made her shiver, but the heat radiating from his body kept her warm.

Yuvraj's eyes roamed over her body, taking in every detail, every curve, as if he were committing her to memory. Then, without warning, he scooped her up into his arms, carrying her to the bed. He laid her down gently, his body pressing against hers as he hovered over her, his eyes searching hers for any sign of hesitation.

But there was none. Aisha's desire for him was just as intense, just as consuming, and she reached up, pulling him down into a searing kiss. Their movements were frantic, driven by a need that neither of them could control.

"I'll never let anyone else have you," he murmured against her lips as his hands explored her body, making her tremble with every touch. "You're mine, Aisha. Only mine."

And in that moment, as their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, Aisha knew that no matter how possessive, how intense Yuvraj's love for her was, she would never want to belong to anyone else.

˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

This is my first time writing a smut so please don't judge me and also ignore my mistakes. Thank you!❤️

Please ignore my grammatical errors, do share your reviews and please give some love and support🌷

-tara✮

[997 words]