19

at Rathore Mansion:

at Rathore Mansion:

As they settled into the comfortable couches, Mrs. Rathore brought out a tray of desserts.

"Kuch meetha ho jaye," she said, serving everyone.

"Aunty, your kheer is the best!" Aisha exclaimed, taking a spoonful.

"Thank you, beta. I'm glad you like it," Mrs. Rathore replied, smiling warmly.

"So, what's the theme for the wedding?" Naina asked, turning to Aisha.

"We're thinking of a traditional Rajasthani theme," Aisha said, her eyes lighting up. "With lots of vibrant colors and traditional decorations."

"That sounds beautiful. I can't wait to see everything," Naina said, excitedly.

"And the food? Have you decided on the menu yet?" Mr. Kapoor asked, curious.

"Yes, we're going to have a mix of traditional Rajasthani dishes and some contemporary cuisine," Yuvraj said. "We want to make sure there's something for everyone."

"Make sure you have plenty of sweets. I have a sweet tooth," Naina said, winking at Aisha.

"Don't worry, Naina. We'll have a dessert counter just for you," Aisha teased.

˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

The Wedding Outfit Discussion:

"Aisha, did you finalize your wedding lehenga?" Mr. Kapoor asked, eager to hear about her choice.

"Yes, Dad. I found the perfect one. It's maroon with golden and silver embroidery," Aisha said, her face glowing with excitement.

"That sounds lovely, beta. You're going to look stunning," Mr. Kapoor said, her eyes filled with pride.

"And Yuvraj, what about your sherwani?" Mrs. Rathore asked, turning to her son.

"I chose an off-white sherwani with subtle gold embroidery. It's elegant and modern," Yuvraj replied, smiling.

"I'm sure you'll look very handsome, Yuvraj," Aisha said, giving him an affectionate look.

"Thank you, Aisha. And you're going to be the most beautiful bride," Yuvraj replied, his voice filled with love.

˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

The Shopping Plan:

"So, when are we going shopping for the rest of the wedding outfits?" Naina asked, eager to plan the next outing.

"We can go this weekend. We still need to get the outfits for the mehendi, sangeet, and reception," Aisha said, making a mental note.

"Perfect! I love shopping," Naina said, clapping her hands in excitement.