16

Aisha sat on her bed, her fingers hovering over her phone's keyboard

Aisha sat on her bed, her fingers hovering over her phone's keyboard. She took a deep breath before typing a message to Naina.

Hey Naina, can we meet at Café Aroma this evening? I need to talk to you about something important.

She hit send and waited anxiously for a response. Within minutes, Naina replied.

Sure, Aish. I'll be there at 6. See you then!

Aisha sighed with relief and put her phone down. She knew this conversation was necessary, but it didn't make it any less daunting.

at Café Aroma:

Café Aroma was their favorite spot, a cozy little café with a warm ambiance and the best coffee in town. Aisha arrived early, her mind racing with thoughts about how to break the news to Naina. She ordered a cappuccino and sat at their usual table by the window.

Naina walked in a few minutes later, her face lighting up when she saw Aisha.

"Hey, Aish! You look worried. Kya hua?" Naina asked, sitting down across from her.

Aisha took a deep breath, her hands trembling slightly. "Naina, mujhe tumse kuch zaruri baat karni hai."

Naina's expression turned serious. "Aisha, tum theek ho na? Kya baat hai?"

Aisha hesitated for a moment before speaking. "Naina, tum jaanti ho ki main aur Yuvraj kaafi close ho gaye hain recent months mein."

Naina raised an eyebrow. "Haan, I noticed you guys had kissed too, so now spill the tea?"

Aisha looked into Naina's eyes, her voice trembling. "Naina, Yuvraj aur main...we're in love."

There was a moment of silence as Naina processed this information. Her initial reaction was one of disbelief. "Wait, what? Tum meri best friend ho aur Yuvraj mera bhai. How?"

Aisha took Naina's hands in hers, her eyes pleading for understanding. "It just happened, Naina. Hum dono ne realize kiya ki hum ek dusre se pyar karte hain. I know it's a lot to take in, but I couldn't hide it from you any longer."

Naina leaned back in her chair, a myriad of emotions playing across her face. "Aisha, I just... I never thought of my idiot brother as someone you would fall for. You deserve a lot better.

Aisha smiled softly, understanding her friend's protective instincts. "I know he's not perfect, Naina. But he's perfect for me. He makes me happy, and I love him more than anything."

Naina sighed, her expression softening. "Aisha, agar tum dono ek dusre se itna pyar karte ho, toh tum dono deserve a happy ending. I am with you."

Aisha's eyes filled with tears of gratitude. "Thank you, Naina. Tumhare bina yeh sab bahut mushkil hota."

Naina hugged her best friend tightly. "Aisha, you are my best friend. Tumhare liye main kuch bhi kar sakti hoon."