15

Please read the note at the end of the chapter

Please read the note at the end of the chapter. ENJOY!❤️

THE GRADUATION DAY

The sun rose brightly over the college campus, casting a golden hue over the buildings and filling the air with an excited buzz. Today was Graduation Day, a day that marked the culmination of years of hard work and dedication. Among the graduates were Yuvraj and Aisha, who had been through a rollercoaster of emotions and experiences together.

˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

at yuvraj's penthouse:

Yuvraj groaned as his alarm blared, signaling the start of one of the most important days of his life. He slapped the alarm off and sat up, rubbing his eyes. His best friend, Yash, was already up and bustling around, trying to find his tie.

Subah subah, itna excitement kyun, bhai? Yuvraj muttered, swinging his legs out of bed.

Yash grinned. Aaj Graduation Day hai, yaar! Finally, hum sab free hain!

Yuvraj laughed, shaking his head. Haan haan, I know. Bas mujhe thoda sa neend chahiye tha aur.

Yash tossed a pillow at him. Uth ja, hero. Aisha tujhe maar dalegi agar tu late hua toh.

That got Yuvraj moving. He couldn't afford to be late today. He jumped into the shower, letting the hot water wake him up fully. After his shower, he stood in front of the mirror, debating between two ties.

Aaj kya pehnu, blue ya red? he asked himself, holding up the ties for comparison.

Just then, his phone buzzed with a message from Aisha.

Mr. Rathore, agar aap time pe nahi aaye toh main aapka murder kar dungi.

Yuvraj chuckled and texted back. Relax, Ms. Kapoor. Main time pe aajaunga. Red ya Black tie?

Her response was almost immediate. RED.

Smiling, he chose the red tie and finished getting ready. He looked at himself in the mirror one last time, adjusting his graduation cap and making sure everything was perfect. Aaj ka din perfect hona chahiye, he thought, his heart swelling with excitement.

˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

At Kapoor Mansion:

Aisha was already up and bustling around her room, trying to decide between two dresses. Her best friend, Naina, was lounging on the bed, giving her occasional advice.

Yeh wala kaisa lag raha hai? Aisha asked, holding up a light blue dress.

Naina squinted. Hmm... I think the black one is better. It suits you more.