8

Please read the note at the end of the chapter. ENJOY! ❤️

THE CULTURAL FEST

THE CULTURAL FEST

The morning of the fest:

Aisha stood in front of the mirror, carefully draping the black saree around her. The saree was elegant, adorned with delicate silver embroidery that shimmered under the light. She adjusted the pallu, ensuring it flowed perfectly over her shoulder. Her long, dark hair was styled in loose waves, cascading down her back. She applied a light touch of makeup, accentuating her already beautiful features. Aisha took a step back, admiring her reflection. She looked breathtaking.

Yeh saree mujhe thoda zyada hi acha lag raha hai, she thought to herself, a small smile playing on her lips.

Meanwhile, Yuvraj was in his room, getting ready for the fest. He slipped into a black kurta with intricate gold embroidery, pairing it with a matching churidar. His usually tousled hair was neatly styled, and a hint of cologne completed his look. He looked at himself in the mirror, smirking at his reflection.

Iss traditional attire mein toh main bilkul hero lag raha hoon, he thought, chuckling to himself.

As he was about to leave, his phone buzzed. It was a message from Aisha.

AISHA❤️

Ready for the fest?

YUVRAJ❤️

Always. Tum ready ho?

AISHA❤️

image loading...

Aisha responded with a picture of herself in the saree. Yuvraj's breath caught in his throat.

Kaisi lag rahi hu?

YUVRAJ❤️

Meri lag rahi ho!

he typed back, completely stunned.

˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

The college campus was abuzz with excitement. The cultural fest was in full swing, with students dressed in vibrant traditional attire, moving around the various stalls and performance stages. The air was filled with the sounds of laughter, music, and the aroma of delicious food.

Aisha entered the campus, immediately drawing attention. Heads turned, and whispers followed her as she walked. She spotted her friends near one of the food stalls and made her way towards them.

"Aisha, you look amazing!" Naina exclaimed.

"Thanks, Naina. You look pretty too" Aisha replied, smiling.