20

Please read the note at the end of the chapter. ENJOY! ❤️

Engagement Ceremony:

The engagement ceremony was held at a luxurious banquet hall, decorated with elegant flowers and twinkling lights. As guests started arriving, the atmosphere was filled with excitement and joy.

Aisha's Preparation:

In the bridal suite, Aisha was getting ready with the help of her bridesmaids, including Naina. She wore a stunning pink and gold lehenga, with intricate embroidery that shimmered in the light. Her makeup was flawless, accentuating her natural beauty.

"Aisha, you look like a princess," Naina said, adjusting Aisha's dupatta.

"Thank you, Naina. I'm so nervous," Aisha replied, her hands trembling slightly.

"Don't worry. Everything will be perfect," Naina reassured her, giving her a warm hug.

Yuvraj's Preparation:

Meanwhile, in the groom's suite, Yuvraj was getting ready with his friends. He wore a dashing black suit, with a white shirt and a matching pink tie to complement Aisha's outfit.

"How do I look?" Yuvraj asked, adjusting his tie.

"You look like a Bollywood hero, bro," Yash said, grinning.

"Thanks, Yash. I'm just so excited to see Aisha," Yuvraj replied, his eyes sparkling with anticipation.

The ceremony:

As the ceremony began, Aisha and Yuvraj walked into the hall, hand in hand. The guests erupted in applause, showering the couple with blessings and good wishes. They exchanged rings, their eyes locked in a loving gaze.

"I promise to always love you," Yuvraj whispered, slipping the ring onto Aisha's finger.

"And I promise to always stand by you," Aisha replied, her voice filled with emotion.

˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

After the formalities, it was time for some fun. Naina grabbed the mic and started teasing the couple.

"Yuvraj, I hope you know that Aisha snores like a bear," she said, making everyone laugh.

"And Aisha, Yuvraj leaves his socks all over the place," Raj added, causing more laughter.

"I guess we'll have to learn to live with each other's quirks," Aisha said, smiling at Yuvraj.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Yuvraj replied, kissing her hand.

˚‧。⋆🌻⋆。‧˚

As the night went on, Naina and Yash found themselves bickering over the smallest things.