Chapter 38

[ M A T U R E   C O N T E N T  18+ ]

[ M A T U R E C O N T E N T 18+ ]

The urge to restrain myself from Valentina was nearly impossible to resist. One mere glance at her form, with her damp hair and the amber glow of the sunset casting a radiant halo around her, and I was painfully aroused and desperate to claim her as mine. Without a moment's hesitation, I crush my lips against hers, my body thrumming with primal need.

Self-control had never been a struggle for me until she came into my life and shattered every wall I'd so carefully constructed. Valentina was caught off guard by my ardent advance, but she quickly melts into the kiss, her delicate arms tightening around me.

In that moment, I knew kissing her would become my favorite thing to do in my lifetime. I press my lips and draws her lower lip between mine, my heart racing every passing second. It was so captivating, I wish time would freeze itself.

Reluctantly, I pulled away, allowing Valentina a moment to catch her breath. As soon as our eyes meet, a deep crimson blush blooms across her features, and I love knowing I make her blush.

Valentina's soaked dress clung to her little figure like a second skin, driving me wild with desire. Her slender arms were wrapped around my neck, as if fearful I might drop her. "You drive me insane," I groan, enthralled by her breathtaking beauty and the way she feels pressed against my aching body.

I had long harbored these feelings for her, unsure what to do with them, but the moment I tasted her sweet lips in my kitchen, I knew I was fucked.

"Adrian," Valentina gasps, her voice laced with need as she felt the evidence of my arousal straining against the confines of my damp pants. She squirms impatiently, pressing herself against me with unbridled desperation.

"Do you trust me?" I ask, my voice low and rasping with barely restrained desire. Her eyes softened as she nods her head, and I reward her with a quick tender kiss before adjusting my hold on her and retreating back towards the shore.

I probably looked crazy, drenched in my suit, but I couldn't have cared less. I needed Valentina alone and all to myself, even if just for one night. I walk further down the beach where a little beach house is situated. It's perfect for a little getaway for us. Secluded and confined.

Valentina rests her head against my shoulder, water still dripping from her dress. "Your heart is racing," she murmurs against me, her breath tickling my skin.

"You're to blame for that," I admit, unable to suppress the smile that tugged at my lips. Reaching the beachfront abode, I carry Valentina up the steps and through the door, which I firmly shut behind us.

She shivers slightly, and I instantly sought to warm her. "Are you cold dorogoy?" I ask, gently setting her down on the wooden floors.

[Sweetheart]

"A little,"

"Let me warm you up," I tell her. This cozy little house was modest in size, featuring a living space and a bedroom to the right. The place was decorated in seashells and minimalist furnishings, but the true gem was the floor-to-ceiling window that offered a breathtaking view of the beach.

Taking Valentina's hand in mine, I lead her to the bedroom, where she stands before me, her expression dazed and her breathing rapid. I couldn't think straight, overwhelmed by the sight of her standing there, looking so utterly beautiful. Even when soaked.

Wrapping my arms around her slender waist, I lean down and capture her lips in a searing kiss, swallowing her moan of pleasure. It has become an obsession, this burning need to taste her lips every chance I get, to feel her against me.

I pull back, gently raising her hands so I could slowly peel away her dress. "Are we staying the night here?" Valentina asks, her voice a soft.

"That's the plan," I breathe, my gaze drinks in Valentina's luscious form, clad in a sinful red bra and delicate lace panties. The sight is enough to drive me crazy to the point of no return.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I murmur, the words escape me as a rosy hue blooms across her cheeks. "Thank you," she whispers shyly, hands moving to shield herself from my hungry eyes.

I furrow my brow, unwilling to let her conceal her gorgeous body. "Never cover yourself from me, Valentina. Your body is absolute perfection." I could spend hours, days, worshiping every delectable curve, every tantalizing hollow.

Her eyes sparkle with a newfound confidence as she steps closer, nimble fingers dancing across the buttons of my shirt. "I want to undress you," she breathes, and I still, anticipation thrumming in my veins.

"You can do whatever you wish to me." Finally, she removes my shirt, leaving me clad only in my trousers.

I've been aching to ask her something though the answer may kill me with possessive rage. "Has anyone fucked you before?" The question hangs heavy in the air, Valentina's expression shifting to one of surprise and uncertainty.

"No," she murmurs, and a fierce, animalistic pride surges within me. If any other man had dared to touch what is mine he'll be dead by morning.

I pull her against me, my hands roaming the supple curves of her back before sliding beneath the delicate lace of her panties. A strangled gasp escapes her as I part her swollen folds, teasing her sensitive bud.

"Get on the bed and lie back," I command, my voice rough.  Seeing her spread out before me, vulnerable and trusting, awakens the hunger within.

I position myself between her parted thighs, savoring the anticipation as I slowly remove the last barrier between us. "Don't move, dorogoy," I murmur, pressing fervent kisses along the delicate skin of her inner thighs.

[ Sweetheart ]

She bows off the bed when I flatten my tongue on her sensitive nub, but I hold her waist. I suckle her clit until Valentina cries out, her hands yanking my hair.

I drop my head and slide my tongue deep inside her. She tastes like honey and I don't want to waste a single drop. "Adrian," her moans drive me so insane, I might just come in my pants. Her legs shake and I know she's close. I use my tongue to get her off and she trying to fight me off.

"Do you want me to stop?" I ask her as I lift my head. She's biting her lip but when she looks down at me, her eyes are glassy. Valentina shakes her head and glares at me. "Don't you dare stop,"

Smirking, I keep her in position as her body trembles, and I lick up every sweet droplet of her release. Fuck.

Still waiting for my pulse to slow, I lie down beside her, and she wraps her arm around my neck. I'm so painfully hard right now but tonight isn't about me. I don't want to rush things with Valentina, specially since I still want to prove to her she's mine and worth everything in this world.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "That was amazing," she chuckles and I feel more at ease. "I think it's safe to say I found my favorite meal," I grin and she buries her face in my chest.

"Adrian," she whines and I find it adorable how shy gets.

I get up and grab a towel from the bathroom before returning back to the bed. I spread her legs and gently clean her up. "Do you want to take shower?" I ask in case she prefers to do that.

"No I'm tired, can you just lie here with me?"

"Anything you want my dorogoy,"

[Sweetheart]