Chapter 42

This is the fourth house we've seen today, and easily the most extravagant

This is the fourth house we've seen today, and easily the most extravagant. I saved the best for last. Seven bedrooms, nine baths, two kitchens, and an endless list of amenities. Valentina deserves the world, and I'll give her just that. Seeing her face light up with every step we take in this place is enough for me.

The real estate agent leads us into the backyard, his voice a distant hum compared to the sparkle in Valentina's eyes. "As you can see, this is the backyard. It has a beautiful pool and jacuzzi. The pool also heats up during winter," he explains, gesturing to the expansive space.Valentina's eyes widen as she takes it all in.

"Whoa, it's massive," she whispers, awe dripping from her voice.

"Not only that, but it has built-in lights and a speaker system," the agent continues, but my focus is solely on her reaction.

I made sure this house was brand new with no previous owners. Only the best for her. "Looks good. Let me discuss with my wife before I make the purchase," I inform the agent."Y-yes, sir," he stammers, likely intimidated by the gun peeking from my waistband.

"Wife?" Valentina questions, looking up at me with those eyes that could bring me to my knees.

"Soon," I reply firmly, giving her a wink. She rolls her eyes playfully, a smile tugging at her lips."What do you think of the house?" I ask, wrapping my arms around her waist.

Touching her is an addiction I can't shake."You mean the mansion? I love it," she murmurs, her gaze sweeping the backyard again.

"Especially the backyard."Her approval is all I need. "We're buying it then. Welcome to our new home, dorogaya," I say, placing a kiss on her irresistible lips.

She's in a simple shirt and jeans today, and it still drives me wild. Her hair is in a ponytail, and it takes everything in me not to imagine pulling it while I take her from behind.

"Really?" Her eyes widen as I pull back."If you want anything renovated or changed, let me know, and I'll handle it," I promise her.

She nods, placing a gentle hand on my face."Thank you, Adrian," she says softly, and I swear my heart beats just for her."Name anything, and it's yours, dorogaya," I tell her.

"There's a gala tomorrow night, and I want you to accompany me."

"A gala?" she questions, a hint of apprehension in her voice."Yes, you'll be going as my date," I say, caressing her back soothingly."So we're dating?" she asks, a playful challenge in her tone."We can be whatever you want, as long as you're mine," I say, my voice low and possessive.

"I want to hear you say it," she insists, her eyes locking onto mine."We are dating. You're mine," I declare, and a radiant smile blooms on her lips.

In this moment, I know I would burn the world down just to keep that smile on her face.