Chapter 43

[ M A T U R E  C O N T E N T ]

We're all seated in the dining area, which is in the astronomy room. Models of planets and stars dangle from the ceiling, casting faint shadows in the dimly lit space. This museum is a marvel, but not nearly as breathtaking as Valentina.

Luka is still in my arms, perched on my lap. The last time I saw the little guy was over a year ago. Denis and I go way back, even before my entry into the mafia. He's always been the dependable one, second only to Ivan.

I glance down at Luka, whose gaze is fixed on Valentina as she chats with Anfisa. He giggles when Valentina laughs, a sound that tugs at something deep within me. "You chose a good one," Denis remarks, seated across from me."I know," I reply with certainty.

"And in no time, you'll have a Luka of your own," he adds, catching me off guard. Do I want kids? It's a thought that hasn't crossed my mind much.

The idea of bringing a child into this harsh world terrifies me. Yet, imagining Valentina pregnant with our child stirs something profound within me.

She would be a fantastic mother, kind, resilient, and the hardest working person I know."That's for the later years," I say, chuckling. We eat peacefully, the clinking of cutlery and soft murmurs filling the room.

Luka starts to doze off against my chest. Anfisa nudges Denis, and he looks at his son in my arms."We better get going. We weren't planning to stay long anyway. It's Luka's bedtime," Denis explains as they both stand up.

"It was really nice meeting you, Valentina. See you both again. Adrian, you better take very good care of her," Anfisa warns me, and I nod.

"I will," I promise.

Denis walks over, gently taking Luka from me. The boy squirms a bit in his sleep before settling against his father's chest. "It was nice catching up. Until next time. See you guys," Denis says, waving as they head towards the exit.

The gala continues in full swing, with glasses clinking and laughter resonating through the air. I turn to Valentina, who is already staring at me. "You alright, dorogaya?" I ask. She nods slowly, her eyes betraying a simmering lust.

Just one look from her, and my body responds instantly, my arousal straining against my pants. The urge to toss her over my shoulder and take her home is overwhelming.

"You look amazing," I tell her, leaning down to kiss her forehead. I can't stop complementing her. I'm utterly addicted to everything about her.

"Thank you," she manages, her cheeks flushing a delicate shade of red. Fuck it, we need to get out of here.We finish dinner and head back home, skipping the auction. Art pieces have never been my interest.

The drive is short, but Valentina is unusually quiet, lost in her thoughts. I can tell she's feeling needy by the way she's practically squirming in her seat.

"We're here, dorogaya," I say, bringing her back to the present. She nods and waits for me to open the door. The intensity of my arousal is almost painful now. I take her soft hand in mine, leading her inside our new home and up to our bedroom.

I set my keys down on the table and walk towards her. She seems unsure, gently swaying from side to side until I place my arms around her waist and pull her close.

"Do you feel that?" I ask, rubbing my stiff cock against her leg.

"Yes," she stammers.

"Do you want to know how it feels to have me inside you, dorogoy?"

"Yes," she replies and I sit down on the edge of the bed and say, "Take off your clothes so I can see you,"

She turns around and points to the zipper that runs the length of her dress. I pull her to me and unzip it for her. She raises her arms and lets it drop to the floor, revealing her sweet ass. I dig my fingers into the plump flesh then lean forward and sink my teeth into it. She gasps and tense her muscles, so I give her a quick slap before commanding her to turn around.

She stands before me wearing nothing but a black bra, a matching thong, and black matching heels. "You're beautiful dorogoy but you need to finish stripping,"

"Don't you want to help me?" she teases so I grab her hips and pull her to the bed. I yank at her bra, causing the closure to give way. Then I slide the straps down her arms and let the torn garment fall to the floor. I spin her around and slide my hand between her legs, rubbing the cloth of her thong against her wet folds.

She moans as I take the thong in my teeth and slowly tug it off her hips, still stroking her wet spot. When her thong is removed, I spin her around again. "Put your left foot on the bed,"

She lifts her leg and places her foot on the bed beside me. I use my left hand to take off her heels while stroking her sweet cunt with the right. She puts her hands on my shoulders to steady herself, and I flick her hard nipples with my tongue.We repeat the process with her right foot and I slide two fingers into her hole.

"Oh that feels good," She moans and I smirk. She's becoming more vocal and I love it.

I stand up and set her down in my place on the bed so that she can watch me remove my clothes. Her eyes grow wide when she sees me naked for the first time. She's almost breathless from what I assume is a combination of fear and desire.

I gently push her down on the bed and hover over her. I feel like I've been waiting too long to taste her beautiful tits, and I suck her pretty, pink nipples.

Her soft fingers explore my shoulders, across my biceps, and onto my chest as I continue to suckle her breasts and lick her neck. I push her legs apart and resume sliding my finger against her wet folds.

She arches her back and sighs as I stroke the pink flesh. I can feel myself throb in anticipation as I prepare her.

She closes her eyes as I position myself against her. "I want you to look at me dorogoy, open your eyes," I tell her.

Her eyes open and pleads with me to give her release from the intense state of arousal that my fingers have placed her in, but it isn't time for her to come. It's time for her to feel me inside her. I press the tip against her little hole, and after some resistance, I slide inside her.

She's tight but wet enough to handle me so I slowly feed her the entire length of my cock. Her eyes widen when she feels the walls of her pussy stretch to accommodate me. I remain motionless for a moment, savoring the first encounter then fuck her in slow, steady strokes.

"You feel so good baby, I'm going to go a little harder," I tell her but I don't know if my words even register. Her muscles tighten around me so any ideas that I had about giving her a gentle introduction fly right out the window.

I thrust my cock inside her in hard deep thrusts, and she writhes beneath me begging me for more. "Oh, god. It feels so good," Valentina cries.

"You're taking it so good, dorogoy," I groan. "Be a good girl and come all over me," I practically seethe.

"Yes," she moans and I come with a force that makes every nerve ending tingle with sensitivity that walks in the line between pleasure and pain.

"That felt amazing," she says as I collapse on top of her tiny frame.