You're drunk and run off to go sleep in bed

Superman:

He watched, using his vision to still see you when you vanished behind doors and walls. When he saw you flop down on bed he had a laugh, such moments being the ones he finds you absolutely adorable. Might as well go to sleep as well then so he cleaned up the mess. When he came to the bedroom he watched you while getting changed, wondering if tomorrow you'll have a hangover or if you were just exhausted before you even began drinking and now it got amplified due to the drinking.

He climbed in aside you, making sure you are in a position that won't end with you having any pains, then he gave your cheek a kiss with a 'goodnight' and went to sleep as well, holding you close.

Batman:

"Puke in the toilet!" he shouted, thinking that's why you ran off, really hoping you'll make it to the bathroom in time. But you never returned, nor did he hear any sounds. Now worry settled in, even a scenario playing in his head that you got kidnapped in that small time. He called your name while getting up.

He explored, confused and growing paranoid, then got relieved when he found you deep asleep sprawled out on the bed. He tugged the sheet from under you then put it over you, making sure your head is to the side if you won't choke if puke comes, a head stroke as a 'goodnight', then went back to finishing his drink, and probably start working now that quality time between you two has been put to an abrupt stop. Occasionally check ups to be sure you're still there and just enjoy your cute drunken sleeping expression.

Wonder Woman: (I just couldn't write her right so excuse the OOC)

Her hand caught yours second you moved suspiciously. She said your name firmly to get your attention as you kept looking away, as if anxious and expecting something. She worried you might have someone after you so she asked what's wrong, who it is. You gave her a confused look then tried to push her hand off, whining something. She felt as if she was dealing with a kid resisting to listen to reasoning.

She kept a firm hold, asking what you are trying to do. When you finally loudly said: "I want to sleep!" she let go with an "oh" then put a hand on your back and guided you, sighing that you should have just said so instead of concerning her. She made you get changed first then let you climb into bed. She stayed in the room, keeping herself busy while glancing at you every now and then.

Flash:

His hand took your wrist before you even took a step, curiously asking where you are going before assuring he will get more bottles. But you shook your head, muttering "sleep".

He leaned closer, trying to think what you said, then said a "ah!" of realization. Suddenly you were lifted and carried. He didn't dash to the bed to avoid making you nauseous then gently put you down on the bed, asking if you want to take your clothes off first.

But you already began crawling under sheets and going to sleep, making him laugh then hug you, finding you so endearing like this. He felt comfy lying like that so he stayed there, and fell asleep holding you.

Hawkgirl:

She noticed your eyelids were drooping. She asked if you want to end it here but you kept denying. So when you suddenly got up and ran off it was great surprise. The run was what confused her the most; she did a double take then hurried after. Seeing you tug your clothes half off, flop down, and go to sleep was a hilarious sight.

She pulled the clothes fully off, feeling as if she's handling a kid, then moved you to lay properly to prevent any back or neck pain for you. She tucked you in, giving your forehead a kiss then left to finish her drink then clean up the mess.

Green Lantern:

He was quick to follow, asking where you are going, keeping a close eye on you to be sure that you don't go do some dumb drunken thing. But you climbed into bed, mumbling things. Suddenly he felt as if he had to take care of a kidult.

He told you to at least take off your clothes but you refused, tugging the sheet up to your head to hide underneath making him give the unamused eyes but let you be. He tugged it back down, instructing to sleep on your side. You fell asleep on your back so he had to push you onto your side so you won't puke in your sleep and choke on it. Seeing you are like this he decided to put a glass of water and medicine ready on the nightstand.