When you suddenly jump from somewhere high into their arms

Requested by: yachisister

Superman:

He easily catches you and it doesn't affect him in any way. Feels like catching a bag filled with clothes. He knows he's holding something but by no means heavy and he can easily carry you around after it, and will do so; scolding you not to do that again as that was dangerous.

Batman:

He gives the most 'are you being serious -_-' eyes then quickly holds his arms out to catch you. Once you land in them he stumbles with a groan or huff then puts you down, scolding you to stop doing that as now he'll be stuck with back pain.

Wonder Woman:

When she suddenly sees you jump from that height to her she can't help but think a "oh fu-" then quickly holds her arms out, begging this goes well. So once you land safely in her arms it makes her hug you close then put you down, reminding to at least learn to warn her first.

J'onn J'onzz:

When he spots what you are doing he quickly flies up and takes you, advising you not to jump from such a height. When you joke you know he is always there to catch you he can't help but smile while flying you to a safe place to be put down.

Flash:

He's cursing, so anxious now; running from left to right to make sure he's gonna catch you. Once he catches you he asks, while running with you in his arms, why you jumped so you will argue it was danger there making him argue back that jump was more dangerous.

Hawkgirl:

She can't even get her shout out that she'll fly up to get you as you already jumped. Makes her say a "you idi-" from shock and annoyance but make sure to catch you; flying up quick so you don't risk hitting the ground.

Green Lantern:

He just makes something, like a trampoline, you can safely land on. He's not risking breaking a bone by catching you because you decided to jump from that high! Plus that way he can keep focus on everything around.