When you kiss their wounds better

Kissing wounds better actually does help. My mother always did it for me when I was a kid, still does as a wholesome joke even though I'm an adult now haha, so now I do it for my friends and they always get surprised that the pain actually eases.

Superman:

He has a laugh about it each time. He loves when you do it. It's so wholesome and makes the sting vanish right away. So he makes sure to also do it for you. He honestly hopes to get wounds now; of course not go out his way to purposefully get hurt, but now he does tend to hope he will have a scratch that he can rush to you with to get a kiss.

Batman:

First few times he always gave the "wtf" eyes but said nothing, just letting you be your weird self. But with time now have him come to you and hold it to you, muttering it stings so you'll give it a kiss with a 'mwah!'. He feels very stupid and childish when you do it but it brings such a sweet sense and heals his inner child more than the wound.

Wonder Woman:

She found it so weird at first. They never got these kisses to heal wounds as children. They were just taught that a wound won't kill them and to toughten it out. They are warriors! So when you give the wound a kiss as if she's some child it both hurts her ego but pleases her so she's conflicted about how to feel on them so she just tells you not to do it and assures that it doesn't hurt.

J'onn J'onzz:

When you first did it he was shocked and taken back. It brought him right back to his deceased wife and children and how she would kiss their wounds better. So it is a very bittersweet thing that makes him smile but with sad eyes. So you don't do it a lot but when you do he appreciates it but will slip back into the past and dwel in it.

Flash:

He gets so giddy about it! He hopes when he gets a wound that you will pepper the spot and his face full with kisses so he can feel better. You sometimes suspect he gets hurt on purpose so he will get a wound. Even just bruises make him come rushing, claiming you have to kiss it better because it hurts.

Hawkgirl:

She finds it silly but fun and sweet. She won't go out her way to ask you to do it or hope you do it, but when you do it makes her laugh and feel warm inside and makes her feel better mentally about having gotten hurt. So she'll joke that you can just kiss her without needing a wound to have an excuse to do so.

Green Lantern:

"Don't be silly, this can't hel- Holy fu- the pain is gone..." So he didn't believe it at first but when the pain actually did pull away each time he now does so when he has a wound he jokingly holds it to you, telling you to work your magic.