23 - Make A Wish

Chris and I had been together now for a few months, and everything was going perfectly. Damon had been put in his place and served all the paperwork and was now quiet. There were still pictures of Chris and I getting out taken by fans if we were out but honestly, we let it roll off because it's not like these people were stalking like Damon was.

It was now Chris's birthday, and we were lying in bed together on the morning of his birthday. I woke up before he did and I started kissing his chest, where my head was resting and moved down his torso. He sighed contently as I removed his boxers and saw him already standing at attention. Chris lifted the blanket I was now under and looked down at me in enough time for him to watch his cock disappear in my mouth.

"Oh god, Bex..." Chris grumbled out as he laid his head back and sighed in the feeling of my mouth wrapped around his cock taking him to the back of my throat. I started bobbing slowly on Chris and he was breathing hard as I did, I wrapped my hand around the length outside of my mouth and started pumping as I bobbed up and down. "Bex, I need more of you, all of you." Chris grunted as I moved up his body slowly and then seated myself atop of him as I slid his length inside of me.

"Much better." I said and Chris nodded placing his hands on my hips as I slowly moved back and forth on Chris. I placed my hands on his chest for leverage.

I arched my back, leaned back taking better advantage of the angle and Chris moaned running his hands up my body and started massaging my breasts and I moaned as he did. Chris then moved a hand down my body to my clit and he started using his thumb to swirl and put pressure on. I shot forward and he smiled at me as I leaned down and passionately kissed him.

I felt myself clenching around Chris and he swelled inside of me as I did.

We both released in a mixture of sounds and whimpers. I started shaking around him as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down to lay fully on top of him.

"Happy Birthday." I whispered and he smiled.

"Best start to a birthday ever." Chris said and I laughed.

"Well, it's about to get better birthday boy because it's a day full of whatever you want but tonight, we have plans." I said and Chris sighed.

"Well, what if I want to order in take-out all day and just lay in bed with you?" Chris asked and I smiled.

"We can do that but like I said tonight we will be adults, dress up and go out." I said and Chris shook his head.

"Nope..." Chris said and I groaned.

"Come on don't, do this to me. I want to take you out. You constantly take me out and for once I want to treat you." I said and he sighed but I was looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

"God, fine! You have taken lesson from Dodger on that one!" Chris said and I laughed as I leaned up and passionately kissed him again.

"He may have taught me a few things..." I said when we broke apart.

🔺🔻🔺

Chris and I finished getting ready to go out. He was wearing a white t-shirt, black vest and a pair of dark jeans. I told him dressy casual, so I was wearing a mauve colored mini dress that was halter top style, had a layered pleated skirt, v-neck. I paired it with some wedge heels that I knew I would be comfortable in.

We arrived at the restaurant and Chris just looked at me as we took the elevator up to the Rooftop restaurant

"Bex, Rooftop Revere? Really? This place is a little pricey..." Chris said and I shook my head.

"I wanted to bring you somewhere nice and somewhere we could have fun. You always treat me, can't I just treat you for one night?" I asked and Chris sighed. He leaned down giving me a small kiss and I smiled as we broke apart.

"Well in case I forget to thank you for tonight, thank you for making this a really good birthday." Chris said and I winked at him.

"You are very welcome." I said and Chris smiled as we got off the elevator and I walked up to the hostess.

"Bexley." I said giving her my first name and she nodded. She didn't grab menus or anything as she led up to the doors of the outdoor rooftop. Chris noticed it looked empty.

"Are we the only ones out here?" Chris asked shocked.

"SURPIRSE!" Everyone yelled jumping out from hiding places and Chris just looked at me as I smiled. He saw Lisa, his sisters Carly and Shanna, Scott and a lot of friends.

"You planned this?" Chris asked me and I shrugged.

"Maybe I did, I might have had some help." I said and looked at Scott and he smiled.

"Thank you." Chris said, leaning down giving me a small kiss and then we walked to the group of people.

🔺🔻🔺

I was standing at the bar, getting a drink when someone came walking up to me and I remembered her from the first time I met everyone as friends.

"Hey...Tara, right?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, Bexley, right?" She asked.

"Bex is fine." I said and she smiled as I was handed the drink I ordered and looked out to the party to see Chris talking to a group of friends.

"You know, he must really be special to you..." Tara said.

"Excuse me?" I asked looking at her.

"No other girlfriend Chris has had, has ever thrown him a party while working with his family to do so, let alone a surprise party. Chris is hard to surprise, and the previous girlfriends always gave it away or wouldn't even go to the party since he wouldn't be all for her that night." Tara said and I sighed with a shrug.

"It was his birthday and I had him at home all day. He deserves to spend his birthday with the ones he loves and the ones who have always been there for him. I was happy to throw this with the help of Scott." I explained.

"Well, I wanted to talk to you too. I feel like you don't know what kind of change we have all seen in Chris since you came into his life." Tara said and I internally started to panic.

"What kind of change?" I asked.

"Bex, he is so much happier being with you. Chris hadn't had it easy recently leading up to that convention and he was nervous about going. Getting stuck with you in that elevator was the best thing that ever could have happened. Now I don't know who had the idea of being friends first, but we all knew the first time we saw you together it wouldn't last as friends. You both are meant to be together, and I couldn't be happier for Chris." Tara said and I smiled at her.

"Thank you, Tara, he makes me happy too. Things weren't so easy for me. I think when we found each other it was fate and meant to be since we needed each other." I said and Tara nodded.

We were both taking a sip of out drink when a huge cake started to be wheeled out and everyone was singing happy birthday. I rushed over and Chris reached for me, pulling me close to him and I smiled as we all finished singing.

"Make a wish." I said gesturing to the candles.

"I don't need to, I have everything I need right here by my side." Chris said and blew out the candles as everyone clapped. He leaned down and gave me a small kiss when he was done blowing out the candles.

"I love you Bex." Chris said.

"I love you too." I smiled.

Chris was right no wishes needed, we were meant to be.