Number 224574 has a System Failure

Lee's point of view:

---after the show---

"Phew!" I said as I wiped off sweat that had formed in my head.

 I walked down the stairs, drenched in gasoline... I mean sweat. 

"That was fun, don't ya think?" James asked as he closed the door to the bathroom.

I stood outside, waiting. "Yeah, sure was." I look over at Kill.

His bright blue eyes are as wide as plates, his mouth is dropped down, revealing his golden tooth.

I look down at what he's staring at. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed, and started stomping on the giant ass spider.

"Oh, that k you," Kill spoke as he looked up. His purple hair shagging in his eyes.

"I did it for all of our sakes!" I screeched as I cleaned up the spider guts.

Soon, James leaves the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Whoever's taking a shower, do it now," he smiled. At me. 

I run in, and close the door, locking it after.

I walked over to the mirror. I stared at myself for a few minutes. My hair was drenched in sweat, and it glistened because of this.

My hazel eyes looked bloodshot. No shit, I barely been getting any sleep lately, and I just end up watching some random anime. Well, it's just the same one, over and over again. And if I'm not watching that, I'm playing my DS.

I took my shirt off, my pants, and my undies. My socks were already stripped off of me as soon as I walked into James' room to grab something after the show.

I turned on the shower, closed the door, and took off my last piece of clothing, my binder.

I cleaned my body, before sitting down in the shower, staring off into space, curled up, knees to my chin.

An hour passes, and I'm still in the shower, lost in space.

*Knock knock*

"Lee, you almost done in there?" I hear James ask.

My mouth opens, and I try to speak, but my voice just makes this weird sound. I just sound like a dying grandpa. Yay. 

"Lee?" James is concerned.

"I-" I try to speak, but the rest of the sentence is just, "ggggggggghhg" like I'm having a system failure.

"Shit." James says as I hear him jumping. "Damn me being short, I can't reach the freaking key that's up there on the doors edge thing!"

*Clunk*

"Yes!" James cheers, but quickly stops. 

I look over at the door. The door swings open.

"Lee, see you ok?" James rushed over to me.

I tried to say, "yeah, I'm fine." But what came out was far scarier than that.