Hey mom?

I threw my naked, cold, terrible, shitty, body onto my bed. I didn't want to get dressed. I just wish,  and pray (i pray now) that I'll wake up one day, in the body I was meant to be in. A guys body. One without these boobs. One with a dick. Yeah, I know, I said the word dick. Or thought it? I don't know. 

I rolled over. I heard a knock at my door.

I quickly threw on my underwear and a binder, and yelled, "yes?"

My mother opened the door. "Oh, I see you're wearing that tank top I got you. Ugh, it looks disgusting on you! Take it off, and put on one of those lousy band shirts you have!" She practically screamed at me. 

Soon, she left the room.

"Take off my binder? Pfft, I'm gonna keep it on you jerk," I mumbled to myself.

I slid into my American Idiot shirt. I put on some shorts, as it was summer break. 

I looked into the mirror.

I decided to wear my overalls that have holes in the pant part. They're black, with a unicorn peeking his head out of the pocket. The unicorn sorta looks like Green Day's unicorn now that I think about it. 

I slid in my bright pink Converse. 

"Yes! Classic look!" I whisper cheered to myself, as I took one last look at the mirror. 

I ruffled my bright blue, with a hint of pink, messy hair. 

"Nice." I mumbled. 

I rubbed the eye crustys out of my hazel eyes, before leaping out of my room. 

"Ah, finally you're ready! Let's go, ****!" my mom huffed as I came into her view. 

"Aye, mom?"

She left the house. 

I quickly ran after her.

"Hey, mom!" I called out. 

"Yes, dear?" she turned around dramatically.

"I'm. I'm transgender.... I've been talking to a therapist for quite some time now, and she thinks I'm ready for hormones..." I've been scared of coming out ever since I realized I was trans. Although my mom, the one in currently talking to, is trans, it's still scary to think about.

"Ah, you can start 'em.. the fuck is your new name now?" She asked. "If you even have chosen one that is." She scoffed a little.

"Lee... I use he and him now... I guess his too-"

"Alright ****, let's go to Target. I need some chocolate."

I sighed this was gonna be a long life time.

I hopped into her Toyota. I barely even got buckled in before she drove off.

Damn, she really needs that chocolate.

—___—

We continued to walk around Target, adding more and more to our now cart, even after grabbing the chocolate.

I asked for a few things, like a kids toy because I still act like a child. It was just Bluey stuff, like a plush. Nothing much. My mom denied everything I asked for. 

"Mom! I need this! Like I actually need this!" I stopped, and showed her something that I actually needed.

"The fuck is that?" She asked.

"Mom, it's shampoo and conditioner!"

"Don't you already have enough, sweety?"

"Mom, I have none at the moment," I spoke truthfully.

"Ugh, add it to the cart. You're lucky I didn't say no!"

My mom used to be the sweetest person ever, that was until she discovered. Actually, I don't know what happened. 

Soon, we actually got to leave Target. 

"Hey." My mom clapped in my face. "****! Go inside and grab me a milkshake!" 

And now I'm her servant. Actually, past me is, but whatever.

I grabbed her credit card before mumbling, "it's Lee." Before I left.

I walked into the unnamed ice cream shop.

"Hello sir, welcome in, what can I get you?" The cashier greeted me.

"My mom wants a milkshake." 

"And for you?" 

"She won't get me anything," I said when my stomach started growling.

"Are you sure? You seem hungry!" The cashier was concerned.

"If I get myself anything, she'll get pissed off. And I don't want a pissed off mom," I Informed as I gripped the credit card tighter.

I hated this about my mom. I'm practically starving, and yet she won't even let me get myself something to eat.

"Well, I'm sorry. Your total is $5.90. would you like to round up your total to help feed... Well, you?"

"Me?" I was confused now.

"That extra ten cents can get you one of our soft pretzels with cheese dip!"

"My mom would kill me if she saw I had a pretzel!"

I wanted that pretzel.

"Eat it while we're making that milkshake!" 

"Ok. Thanks, I appreciate it!" I wanted to hug that cashier as I paid.

As promised, I got a pretzel. I consumed it like there was no tomorrow. 

Soon, the milkshake came out. I wiped off my face, and ran back to the car.

"Sigh, finally ****! I don't have all day!" My mom screamed as I handed her the shake.

"It's not my fault, ma'am."

"Don't ma'am me, you dog!"

"Mom, what has gotten into you?" I blurted out.

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?" she screamed. Loud. Loud to the point where I got a headache.

"You used to be so sweet. But now, you're this mean, rude bitch that doesn't appreciate anything!"

"I would ground you, but I won't. Now, get out of my car! You're walking home!" She stopped. "Miss."

"Oh. My. God! It's LEE AND HE/HIM! STOP BEING A BITCH!" I closed the car door, and booked it.

"You're lucky I'm not grounding you!" She drove, directly at me. I was in the sidewalk.

"This idiot!" I huffed as I ran, right out of harm's way.